What's new

India Vs Australia Warm up Match

All the best to team India for first match against BD. The Aussie win indicates that we have a good chance.

cricket_india_sticker-p217233909986769495qjcl_400.jpg

:cheers:

Not a good omen for india.Remember india won the practice game in 2nd t20 world cup and then everyone knows after that what happened:azn:

Not a good omen for india.Remember india won the practice game in 2nd t20 world cup and then everyone knows after that what happened:azn:
Is their any omen in your dictionary which is good for India.
Even if we won world cup you will say its not good for Indian Army or it will bring our economy even worse than somalia.:lol:

All the best to team India for first match against BD. The Aussie win indicates that we have a good chance.

cricket_india_sticker-p217233909986769495qjcl_400.jpg

:cheers:

Batting (Indian) was miserable, Yuvraj is no more useful, he should b sidelined...

NBP terminates Asif, Amir, Butt’s contracts.....

Well, atleast the spinners are doin good job..who knows that may become a crucial factor in upcoming matches..anyway Good Luck India :)

Batting (Indian) was miserable, Yuvraj is no more useful, he should b sidelined...

Dude batting was not good but not miserable because look at the Aus-SA match runs not coming from Chinnaswamy.

But what is there about Yuvraj I don't understand, he is good but if he is not in form than others should get chances.

Indians are looking hot favorite for this world cup. I would like to see India and Pakistan in the Final. Whether Pakistan wins (chances are very rare but still we can surprise on our day) or some other team I would like to see world cup in Asia.

Indians are looking hot favorite for this world cup. I would like to see India and Pakistan in the Final. Whether Pakistan wins (chances are very rare but still we can surprise on our day) or some other team I would like to see world cup in Asia.

Dude Pakistan is a good team, well balanced. I am expecting them in semifinal if they play their normal game. India may go to semis but beyond that, luck should be there as well. :)

Back
Top Bottom