What's new

India Vs Australia Warm up Match

Austrailans are gonna be pissed when they play us, we're so f**d lol

We have won the match!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE=roy_gourav;1482097]Sorry but can't say the same for you mate. Could you change your dp for our sake? Its pretty demeaning. :cheers:[/QUOTE]

Please report this to admins here.. i think mass reporting can move them a "little".. guys come on.

Also there is another user with similar pathetic DP.. These are sick people who needs awareness of basic sanity, lets help them out.

Austrailans are gonna be pissed when they play us, we're so f**d lol

Australian middle order is pretty vulnerable. I think Pakistan should save Shoaib Akhtar for the middle order.

In indians condition...Indians looking very formidable. Yuvraj, dhoni and raina must fire in middle order to make a complete package of Disaster for the opposition

I didn't aware that India has a match today! I thought warm up is on wednesday!!!

BTW excellent win against Australia. A clean sweep. Well done. I am waiting for the first match against BD. :P

lol Aussies will be saying "why the heck we took it lightly when we had india at 142-8"

But i think their weakness is exploited big time and many teams will learn from this and will try to play as much spinners as they can, specially teams like Pakistan , Sri-Lanka and india have quality spinners also spin of Bangladesh team is very decent .

So Asian teams will have their chance now its upto them how much will they grab

Back
Top Bottom