What's new

India vs Australia: CWC 2nd QTF, March 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Openers should make a solid foundation without playing any rash shots.....

First 15 overs,if India get the new ball done and the amazing Pace attack is overcome,then i would go with India 100%

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

Shouldn't lose more than 2 wickets till 15-20 overs.

Openers should make a solid foundation without playing any rash shots.....

That would be a big task keeping in mind the fielding standards of ausies.. singles and doubles are gonna be difficult.. even if India keeps the wickets intact 30-40 in first 10 are just not good enough.. Risks have to be taken

no doubt in dia is going to win this match . early congratulation to them . :cheers:

I won't say India will lose the match today. But saying without doubt and giving early congratulations is like over estimating Indian batting and underestimating Australian bowling. So be careful with that. India can get it but it won't be easy. ;)

That would be a big task keeping in mind the fielding standards of ausies.. singles and doubles are gonna be difficult.. even if India keeps the wickets intact 30-40 in first 10 are just not good enough.. Risks have to be taken
Indian fielding in this game was also extremely extremely good.

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

No Indian is confident of an India victory here,but i found some Non Indians pretty confident of an India victory.
:confused:

No need to take risks. We will get the loose balls to score off.

Just keep the score ticking and wait for the bad ball to hit.

If Sehwag sticks for 20 overs, we are pretty much home.

india g luck i want u guys to win becaus a world cup without the epic india pak match is boring :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom