What's new

India vs Australia: CWC 2nd QTF, March 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
260 is not a very big target..Just ~80 more than what Pakistan chased...

Its a very easy target. Specially with Australian messing up by not getting an extra spinner.

no doubt in dia is going to win this match . early congratulation to them . :cheers:

Why do PDF staff members differ from normal Paksitani members!? :cheesy:

Because we are all exceptionally intelligent people with impeccable moral and ethical values.
And we all are exceedingly good looking. :cheesy: :tongue:

Seriously though.. there are others Pakistani's with differing opinions.. nothing special about me.. Just the way I see it..
the Aussies have played us.. and know or weaknesses now... better to take on the new challenge.

yes..batsmen need to play sensibly.. No need to play rash shots..Singles and Doubles will do...
absolutely. I wouldn't call 260 an easy chase, it's a moderate score that CAN be chased with good batting which you country definitely posses. So, we got a game on our hands.

Because we are all exceptionally intelligent people with impeccable moral and ethical values.
And we all are exceedingly good looking. :cheesy: :tongue:

Seriously though.. there are others Pakistani's with differing opinions.. nothing special about me.. Just the way I see it..
the Aussies have played us.. and know or weaknesses now... better to take on the new challenge.
What a match it would be ..Ind vs Pak world cup semi and discussing it on PDF.
i hope it happens,all is on our batsmen!!

It doesn't looks like a big total but with bowling attack of Australia and unpredictability of indian batting line up.. it is a difficult target.. it all depends upon the first 10 overs.. if india lost couple of wickets.. ausies are gonna rip through them.. if the openers gave a good start india can finish in style.. but one thing is for sure.. Ponting is not going to make taking singles for indians as easy as they made it for ausies..

The score ain't much on the paper but it is more than enough factoring in the weather conditions and the pitch. The pitch is extremely slow and the ball isn't coming to the bat smoothly. You can not play drives on the up here and really have to sweat for your runs. With the bowling attack that the Australians posses and the scoreboard/crowd pressure thumping down on the Indians, I think this is anybody's game. The team who plays better cricket from here on out will win the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom