What's new

India vs Australia: CWC 2nd QTF, March 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indians have to cut the singles if they plan to keep the attack pressure on batsmen.. at the moment 3-4 singles an over are good enough for the ausies.. Dhoni has to make them search for runs.. otherwise every couple of overs a bad delivery will keep the run rate around 5 which in the end is going to cost India..

abey koi ponting ke saamne rakhi sawant to khada kar do, do sec me bhaag jayega. Haddin ki hawa nikal jaayegi.

Ponting you beauty, a couple more and you won't be able to hear a pin drop in the stadium.

Bring back Munaf he will get you a wicket :D

harbajan singh actually dosent looks like a jutt to be honest....maybe u guys succeeded in altering his genetics after that operation shudi karan 1984,/sikh holocaust(Raping sikh girls/women to alter their genetics)

Nazi naam, Nazi Photo aur Nazi comment! Kya baat hai..wah wah!

Alibaz now you are talking like Ian Chappel, thats what he said about Afridi when he got his wicket in last match against aussies

I didn't listen to that I was at my under construction farm house yesterday and there was no TV. I was getting update on my cell

harbajan singh actually dosent looks like a jutt to be honest....maybe u guys succeeded in altering his genetics after that operation shudi karan 1984,/sikh holocaust(Raping sikh girls/women to alter their genetics)

Brother leave politics out of this sporting thread as today is a day dedicated by me to the masterclass batsman that is Ponting.

BRING BACK MUNAF!!!

pointing tik gia hai bhi jan rest is history..i am sure afridi will ride that gay looking motorbike home :yahoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom