What's new

India vs Australia: CWC 2nd QTF, March 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
At last aussie domination has ended after many years.

thanks pakistan for loosening aussie roots & thanks india for pulling it out of ground.

Yes, finally Aussie's CWC winning journey stopped here. It shows that Indian and Pakistan are BEST in the world. It will be deadful for any team in the world if they play together like in Indopak XI vs world.

your batsmen play for the gallery(fame) and money not for bharat for themselves and not for the team

just look at the foolish run out.... beat your yuvi for it, he plays for crowd admiration

pakistanis did this and all maliks etc etc were kicked out

also your dhoni cant even captain indian team properly, in that match pakistan will be playing 3 captains together, 2 former and one present one..

i would have said 50-50 match but unfortunately for Pakistan its Mohali.....the den of our tiger in form.....beware of him....

where do they make strokes? :what: ..when did they last time manufactured strokes? I din see in CWC 2011 yet :confused:

Lol-- watch Pakistan vs West Indies again- you looser- :argh:
We beat them by 10 wickets- while your so called all mighty batting line up was all out in 49.1 overs against them- even when their premier fast bowler Kemar Roach and Gayle were not playing- :bunny:

your batsmen play for the gallery(fame) and money not for bharat

What did mohamad ammer salman butt and mohd asif play for??? and still one Akmal playin in ur team who is tainted.... ???Our crickters play for our country and not for money... stupid comments ....... dont troll

We beat them by 10 wickets- while your so called all mighty batting line up was all out in 49.1 overs against them- even when their premier fast bowler Kemar Roach and Gayle were not playing- :bunny:

chasing 100 odd runs makes u feel u are stroke makers???

Lol you won against a second rate team, like a county club. not Australia - three time back to abck champions on a minefield of a wicket.

your batsmen play for the gallery(fame) and money not for bharat for themselves and not for the team

just look at the foolish run out.... beat your yuvi for it, he plays for crowd admiration

pakistanis did this and all maliks etc etc were kicked out

also your dhoni cant even captain indian team properly, in that match pakistan will be playing 3 captains together, 2 former and one present one..

no fayeda sir,
mohali is the home ground of uvraj;)..
anyway best of luck

your batsmen play for the gallery(fame) and money not for bharat

Guy, stop it. Dont talk too big and I would request that to all my fellow Pakistanis. You know our team, it crumbles under pressure. All these stats account for . Just be quiet and wait till next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom