What's new

India vs Australia: CWC 2nd QTF, March 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would have said 50-50 match but unfortunately for Pakistan its Mohali.....the den of our tiger in form.....beware of him....

ik kahawat yaad arehi jay- kehnay ki load hrgi jay- ya samajh aa gai? :D-

Agreed. Today they achieved more fame than anytime before.

individual fame, u must be greatful to pakistan to knock the proud aussies before it went for india, otherwise, they would have gone like champions and high morale beaten you up, squashed you like an insect

Ponting went home and asked for tea ........his wife bought tea in a tray.......ponting got angry and said "wheres the cup lady?

Wife replied" dhoni gonna take......this is all left deal with it

All u ppl out there, get ready for the..............

Clash of the titans.

article-0-076E7471000005DC-420_634x432.jpg

i cant even imagine how it will be HERE if india beats pakistan!!! it will be fun to come back to this thread then!!!!

For next one week, PDF gonna have more spice here than ever!

Guy, stop it. Dont talk too big and I would request that to all my fellow Pakistanis. You know our team, it crumbles under pressure. All these stats account for . Just be quiet and wait till next week.

You should sit quiet and wait till next week with all your reservations- we can't :D- No Body can stop us now- WE PAKISTANIS ARE THE INEVITABLES TO HAPPEN- Pakistan FTW !!!!!!

i hope shoaib takes tendulker wicket and snatch all the sachin glory for himself before retirement, sachin has played the kids for too long now, it deserves some classic treatment

Dhak dhak go .......india go.......india india india india

Okay,now who ended the World cup winning streak of the aussies?:azn:
Glorious Resolve,i hope you are here ;),our last game of the tournament?We are coming to make your team's last game of the tournament to Mohali.

And yes,Yuvraj Singh is the star.7 matches and more about 350 runs,with 11 wickets,he is bound to be the player of the world cup.
yuvraj-singh.jpg

yuvraj-singh-wallpaper--159.jpg

Yuvraj-Singh_2.jpg

And i loved the way he dedicated all his determination and achievements to "My country,my nation"

individual fame, u must be greatful to pakistan to knock the proud aussies before it went for india, otherwise, they would have gone like champions and high morale beaten you up, squashed you like an insect

No use whether Pakistan beat them or not. It was a brand new match today not the second innings of the Pak-Aus match and Aus had to follow on. :P.

We beat them on our own talent. Pakistan comes nowhere inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom