What's new

India vs Australia: CWC 2nd QTF, March 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that was a pretty sad look.

And u r sad seeing an egoistic, irritating, racist character losing.. but I was happy when Pak won and Aus lose and today it is more :)

altlast some one is sensible here.... but if Pakistan wins it will be a historic win for them... but odds are stacked in favour of India

Frankly India was termed hot favourit by experts whereas Pakistani team was not even termed cold favoruit for QF by them so along with odds these things are also in your favour besides home ground and your crowd

really, your sachin, is nothing more than a flat wicket player, your sachin boasts abt 200 runs, well saeed anwer made 194 record when sachin used to be a young boy, no offence, but your sachin made 200 possible when wickets became flat and the odis became more of a batting friendly thing then bowling, now u can score 350 without hurdle, anwer made 194, when even 220 was a big thing back then... and it was against indians in their own ground

pakistan will finally show the real sachin, that he is old, he is desparately fragged on by bharti board, he is useless against quality teams

You are actually trying to compare him to Sachin!

He has scored 18000 runs. 49 centuries, countless wins for his team.

No one else comes even close. Its not about one innings only.

Ask any cricket fan in the world, he will know Sachin. Most will not even know when Saeed came and went.

Match kis date mai hai agla?? semifinal IND vs PAK ?? 28th ya 30th ko??

World Cup Schedule

Click here!
Date Match Venue Time
-------------------------------------------------------------
Mar 25 QF3: New Zealand vs SA Mirpur 1400
Mar 26 QF4: Sri Lanka vs England Colombo 1430
Mar 29 SF1: Winner QF3 v QF4 Colombo 1430
Mar 30 SF2: Pakistan v India Mohali 1430
Apr 2 FINAL Mumbai 1430

its almost clear that india can chase 250+ with this batting line up.........

and today bowling was better than before

Aab India pakka World-cup JITEGA.
200% sure!!!!!!!

aab India ko koi nahi hara sakta..!!!
How?

Virende(R)a
Tendulk(A)r
Yuvra(J)
Patha(N)
Dhon(I)
Virat (K)ohli
Harbh(A)jan
Z. Kha(N)
Gau(T)am,
R. As(H)win,

Jis Team me RAJNIKANTH chupa ho,
wo kabhi haaregi kya?

:rofl: :rofl::rofl: :rofl::rofl: :rofl:

Epic Man- :tup:

But india will loose- Rajnikanth or Srikanth doesn't matter-

Frankly India was termed hot favourit by experts whereas Pakistani team was not even termed cold favoruit for QF by them so along with odds these things are also in your favour besides home ground and your crowd

Pitches in India and pakistan are not very different and mohali is known to have pacer friendly wicket which will help you more than India.

About the crowd , well i think it does more harm than good to India because the amount of pressure they put the players under .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom