What's new

India voices concerns over US drone sale to Pak

Gin ka Pakistan

Reaction score

NEW DELHI: Indian External Affairs Minister S M Krishna has reacted to a possible arms deal involving sale of US drones to Pakistan. Krishna has emphatically told America that an arms sale would create instability in the region adding that in the past, such weapons have always been used against India.

Pakistan has drawn up a big list of military purchases from the United States. But, what's worrying India is that Islamabad is lobbying hard to get the deadly Predators Drones from the United States.

The worries of New Delhi are that any military equipment bought by Pakistan is essentially meant to be used against India, said Indian External Affairs Minister S M Krishna.

Pakistan is seeking Predator Drones from the United States saying they need the drones to fight militancy along the Afghan border. But, invariably the drones would be used along the Indian border both for spying and combat missions, he worried

A list has been drawn up and they include helicopters, night vision devices, laser guided ammunition.

Predator drones are particularly worrisome as they constitute top of the line technology. They are unmanned aerial vehicles with weaponry that can accurately hit targets. The United States is using them extensively for fighting militants, including in parts of Pakistan's Northwest Frontier Province area.

India does not have anything equivalent to the predators and there is concern about India having them. Currently India is working to get an equivalent of the predator. This is the Harop system from Israel but it will be a long time before India gets them, he added.

wtf, u mean some Drones, some JDAMs some Block 52s and Cobras & NVGs are going to disturb the region.... BUT
MMRCA, nuclear sub marines, ICBMs, Phalcon AWACS and God knows wat else wont disturb the regional stability, The minister has gone nuts, its their habit to cry over all types arms sale to Pak well it be U-214 subs, Block 52s or Chinese Cruise missiles BOOOHHH

The worries of New Delhi are that any military equipment bought by Pakistan is essentially meant to be used against India, said Indian External Affairs Minister S M Krishna.

ohhh i see So Indian weapons are for hunting animals on land air and sea BOOHH....
man Indians have all the right to cry, just little drones can make them cry, seriously man the minister has gone nuts.. no one cares about their CONCERN over Drones....

wtf, u mean some Drones, some JDAMs some Block 52s and Cobras & NVGs are going to disturb the region.... BUT
MMRCA, nuclear sub marines, ICBMs, Phalcon AWACS and God knows wat else wont disturb the regional stability, The minister has gone nuts, its their habit to cry over all types arms sale to Pak well it be U-214 subs, Block 52s or Chinese Cruise missiles BOOOHHH

Plus F-18's Indians are going to buy

Plus F-18's Indians are going to buy

Pakistan is seeking Predator Drones from the United States saying they need the drones to fight militancy along the Afghan border. But, invariably the drones would be used along the Indian border both for spying and combat missions. As That is what has always happened . On what grounds can India Allow such a deadly weapon In The hands Of Pakistan?

Pakistan is seeking Predator Drones from the United States saying they need the drones to fight militancy along the Afghan border. But, invariably the drones would be used along the Indian border both for spying and combat missions. As That is what has always happened . On what grounds can India Allow such a deadly weapon In The hands Of Pakistan?

ur MKIs and nuke subs are for wat??????

WEAPONS ARE THERE TO BE USED....

why are u crying now huh.... man no matter what kind of arms deal goes along with Pak, Indians have to show CONCERN to hell with Indian concern, we will buy what ever necesssary to defend our selves..

Good point, the hypocrisy of other nations is quite despicable. Whenever, Pakistan makes a significant procurement to strengthen it's defence some nations will secretly lobby in the halls of Washington to prevent the deal from materializing...

Anyways, I really hope we acquire the Predator Drones they will certainly be very useful in our lethal covert war efforts.

"A list has been drawn up and they include helicopters, night vision devices, laser guided ammunition."

What kind of helicopters, more AH-1 Cobras, perhaps AH-1 Super Cobra (though I doubt it)?

What if they are offered to India and they use it against Pakistan then all is well.
Is India afraid that Pakistan might use them against their friends in Balochistan.

ur MKIs and nuke subs are for wat??????

WEAPONS ARE THERE TO BE USED....

why are u crying now huh.... man no matter what kind of arms deal goes along with Pak, Indians have to show CONCERN to hell with Indian concern, we will buy what ever necesssary to defend our selves..

My dear sis or bro... When You are concerned over your defense we are concerned over ours.... We will do what we can To defend ourselves and If Your country has the balls to overcome , then well and good, no issues..

Well When We released INS arihant, your naval chief ran to China too, And It was a big news that we are having an arms race... Well If you would have known that before Many countries would have stopped that project from happening.

And Yes, weapons are to be used. And Has to be used. But we dont want that to be used against us, as simple as that.:cheers:

What if they are offered to India and they use it against Pakistan then all is well.
Is India afraid that Pakistan might use them against their friends in Balochistan.

If these drones were supplied to India, If pakistan has the balls to stop it, you will very well try to....

My dear sis or bro... When You are concerned over your defense we are concerned over ours.... We will do what we can To defend ourselves and If Your country has the balls to overcome , then well and good, no issues..

Well When We released INS arihant, your naval chief ran to China too, And It was a big news that we are having an arms race... Well If you would have known that before Many countries would have stopped that project from happening.

And Yes, weapons are to be used. And Has to be used. But we dont want that to be used against us, as simple as that.:cheers:

WITH ALL HONESTY U TELL ME THAT ARE DRONES GOING TO DISTURB REGIONAL STABILITY?????????????????? READ THE ARTICLE MAN

U PPL JUST WANT TO BECOME A REGIOANL "POLICE CONSTABLE" EVER Y WHERE U PPL HAVE TO SHOW "CONCERN"

If these drones were supplied to India, If pakistan has the balls to stop it, you will very well try to....

TALKING ABOUT BALLS, OK SO TEL ME HOW MANY ARMS DEAL INDIA HAS STOPPED FROM MATERIALIZING I CASE OF PAK

:P

WITH ALL HONESTY U TELL ME THAT ARE DRONES GOING TO DISTURB REGIONAL STABILITY?????????????????? READ THE ARTICLE MAN

U PPL JUST WANT TO BECOME A REGIOANL "POLICE CONSTABLE" EVER Y WHERE U PPL HAVE TO SHOW "CONCERN"

With All honesty I say That yes, Drones Like predator will cause Instability In the region. yes. We are not concerned your country, but our country... You have violated International borders 9 times this year itself. How on earth can India allow you to Have such powerful drones. As the history speaks for itself that Such warheads has always been turned on us instead of controlling militancy .

my dear emo girl........ From the very first day of ur independence wotsoeva bought n hav been bought by ur arm forces ,,,all equipments being used against india ....Our concers is for stop notonly selling arms to Pakistan but also not to providing huge funds to the Pakistan........

Back
Top Bottom