What's new

India very "worried" about beating from China in Ladakh: Indian media

@third eye I admire your patience.....

You, of course, can make out our very own Kakathiya here .... he transplanted ever since I gave him the shut up call in the other place.

Man, the man has some patience in making multiple ids ;)

The "Dragon" who threw stones :P
the game of thrones dragon would be humbled by this for sure.. but on a serious note, India days china "attacked" - in the sense, chinese came into Indian territory.. right? or is this a disputed area too? any maps to show what the boundaries look like?

the game of thrones dragon would be humbled by this for sure.. but on a serious note, India days china "attacked" - in the sense, chinese came into Indian territory.. right? or is this a disputed area too? any maps to show what the boundaries look like?

Are you talking about 15 August incident ? That is disputed territory too.

Which is why the agreed rule is not to have men carry weapons there to prevent any accidental fire and start a war.

Are you talking about 15 August incident ? That is disputed territory too.

Which is why the agreed rule is not to have men carry weapons there to prevent any accidental fire and start a war.
the incident thats talked about here.. I dont know when it happened.

also.. do stones not count as "weapons"?

the fact that no fire arms were used actually proves the disputed status then?

Yea, the incident mentioned here is on disputed territory.

I am not sure what constitutions weapons, but one assumes it means Firearms and Knives.

The disputed status is accepted by both India and china, though both claim the territory on either side. And you are right in assuming that, this is the reason for not carrying fire arms in these areas.

It's Happened on India Independence Day, Aug 15 2017

They Tried Many psychological war and warning Directly and News agency But India never give up
Now the question is Who will fire the Bullet, now they are trying physically in the area if any one fired a bullet from Indian side then they can start the war in the name of India killed PLA person but this is also failed

This is the complete story

"In addition to the Ladakh incident, the increasing number of Chinese patrols in disputed border areas is also adding to the worry on the Indian side. Sources told The Indian Express there have been more than 300 transgressions by Chinese patrols into Indian territory this year until mid-August. Around 200 such transgressions were recorded last year.

Sources said the number of transgressions this year could cross the figure of 500, which was recorded in 2015.

Besides the increasing number of Chinese patrols, their aggressive nature of conduct, as seen in Ladakh on Tuesday, has raised fears of inadvertent or accidental escalation. "
if you are not worry then go on and attack :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Can anybody tell me how long till the LAC or area around Dokalam will become too cold for any military action at all? If it is a little more than a month, then I don't think there will be any conflict at all, limited or otherwise.

It will take at least a month to gather troops and supplies to prepare for all eventualities even if one side is only planning for a limited conflict.

If the status-quo prevail in Dokalam or if both sides agree to a mutual withdraw, then it is a clear victory for India. Until now I think Modi and Doval have been successful in standing up to China, but let's see what unfolds in the next couple of weeks.

Can anybody tell me how long till the LAC or area around Dokalam will become too cold for any military action at all? If it is a little more than a month, then I don't think there will be any conflict at all, limited or otherwise.

It will take at least a month to gather troops and supplies to prepare for all eventualities even if one side is only planning for a limited conflict.

If the status-quo prevail in Dokalam or if both sides agree to a mutual withdraw, then it is a clear victory for India. Until now I think Modi and Doval have been successful in standing up to China, but let's see what unfolds in the next couple of weeks.

there won't be any war because china already had 24 rounds of talk with Bhutan to settle Doklam issue and they signed agreement there won't be any unilateral status co change in the trijunction area

if china Breaks the agreement then it will be big hit for them by default

china not declined that there was not talk about doklam with Bhutan to settle the boarder and still keeping mum proves that doklam is disputed area

Selective interpretation .. eh ?

Did you read this part too :

"While the Indian side is not seeking a confrontation, it is not going to ask its soldiers to back off either when confronted by Chinese patrols in a disputed area, according to the sources."

You tell me , two months & counting .

Would China have waited this long against any other nation in its rim ?
Yes. That other nation is Russia. Why, even during the 1960s 'standoff-skirmishes-war' era, Russia and India were the only two countries who questioned China's expansionist policies.

Of course.

It also means, this time we are prepared.

AND there is no Cuban Missile Crisis going on anywhere in the world.

Well for sure there is a North Korea crisis to keep China busy on the Eastern front.

The entire Indo-China border is disputed. For one, India has not officially recognized Tibet as part of China.

Back
Top Bottom