What's new

India very "worried" about beating from China in Ladakh: Indian media

They should have ordered Burnol stocks because soon China going to beat their @ss and on this Pakistani forum they will nit find a single place to sooth their burns.

Burnol prices are high due to high demands from India.

But why waste your economy on that I ask.

They should have ordered Burnol stocks because soon China going to beat their @ss and on this Pakistani forum they will not find a single place to sooth their burns.

Our secret weapon is dog meat.

We will serve it to the chinese when they come to attack us. They love that stuff.

Burnol prices are high due to high demands from India.

But why waste your economy on that I ask.
They need it badly, soon you will hear wolf cries.

Our secret weapon is dog meat.

We will serve it to the chinese when they come to attack us. They love that stuff.
Its mean you are going to serve your own soldiers meat?

Of course.

It also means, this time we are prepared.

AND there is no Cuban Missile Crisis going on anywhere in the world.

So, you think that Today's Russia and USA will act on behalf of India? Really man??

Your ID is very interesting BadKari lols

Tu phir app kiya lagao gey apni m@ri per?

We used it only during Diwali, rest of the time we export it to pakistan via UAE.

So, you think that Today's Russia and USA will act on behalf of India? Really man??

They are not required to, but you can be sure they will in interest of peace. So will the rest of the world.

The global media eyes will be on china. We have nothing to lose, everything to gain.

China has everything to lose, nothing to gain.

Its a win win for us either way.

We used it only during Diwali, rest of the time we export it to pakistan via UAE.
Gobarnath Badkari bro last time after final India went out of stock, Kindly do a favor to you don't export it to anywhere and always maintain a good stock for yourself at home.

You seem awfully familiar with this cream.

Dudeeee that's embarrassing.

Relax. It's just an article

Its called general knowledge. Most Indians just take it for granted. Glad it could impress you.

Gobarnath Badkari bro last time after final India went out of stock, Kindly do a favor to you don't export it to anywhere and always maintain a good stock for yourself at home.

Is that the best you can do ? offer unsolicited advice to someone who is least interested in your opinion ? That is embarrassing.

Its called general knowledge. Most Indians just take it for granted. Glad it could impress you.

Is that the best you can do ? offer unsolicited advice to someone who is least interested in your opinion ? That is embarrassing.
I am advising you since you need it badly Badkari bro.

Man how is that general knowledge?

Like knowing gir is the last refuge for Asiatic lion is general knowledge.

Like knowing we have 5 oceans is general knowledge.

You all sorts of weird. And impressive at that as well.

I am advising you since you need it badly Badkari bro.

Did you know that self-appointed, habitual advice-givers reveal more about themselves?

Deep down, inveterate advice-givers try to boost their self worth by this act. You are desperately seeking my approval.

Find a better way to improve your self esteem.

Man how is that general knowledge?

Like knowing gir is the last refuge for Asiatic lion is general knowledge.

Like knowing we have 5 oceans is general knowledge.

You all sorts of weird. And impressive at that as well.

Aate daal ka bhav maloom hona chaiye.

Maybe its just common sense.

Back
Top Bottom