What's new

India very "worried" about beating from China in Ladakh: Indian media

Similar kind of deductions are being drawn by your leadership over the standoff. Is it now the national vocation to make one stupid statement after another? I thought the Chinese were not afflicted with the stupidities of the subcontinent (read the amazing and ridiculous statements of the politicians here in subcontinent), but I see that you all are playing 'catch up'!

In the meanwhile, the mismanagement of the stand off in epic proportions is only eroding the faith in the 'peaceful rise' and friendly relationship mantra being tom-tomed by the Chinese leadership in most of the multilateral forums. Tell me something, which brilliance made you position the dispute as being between Bhutan and China and then refuse to 'negotiate' the same until Indian troops withdraw instead of exactly 'grasping' at the straws you were offered and consenting to a mutual withdrawal thereby saving yourself the trouble of being taken as a bully who tried to unilaterally change the status quo assuming a weaker and smaller neighbour was the only belligerent involved and making impotent threats for sixty days and counting when another nation steps in?

India may be 'shupa powa' ... but you came out as mere bunch of bumbling bullies, and the ASEAN nations and others are watching, as China, a supposed military 'super power' (or should I say 'shupa powa' as required to correct for the limitations of the dialect perhaps?) firstly tried to bully a nation and then kept making empty threats as another supposedly weaker nation stepped in, and took over the mantle of guaranteeing the security of the smaller nation?

Think on the costs you are incurring over this ... :)

PS: Your deductions is exactly reflective of what ails your leadership, more hot air coming out as flatus than as meaningful action.

Have fun

India is like a snake how bites the lizard but now can't swallow it fearing life but also can't let it go because of ego.

You do realise that this comment is like following up a lecture on Solar system with the question of Aurangzeb's rise to power aka .. out of context, misconstrued and absolutely indicative of lack of appreciation to what the contextual language here is about? In short - gibberish.

Which part of the article quoted gave you the impression that led to creating the title you chose ?

Perhaps you have to excuse them for the 'loss in translation'

You do realise that this comment is like following up a lecture on Solar system with the question of Aurangzeb's rise to power aka .. out of context, misconstrued and absolutely indicative of lack of appreciation to what the contextual language here is about? In short - gibberish.
After reading your post / symptoms I advise you to apply Burnol on effected area ASAP.

After reading your post / symptoms I advise you to apply Burnol on effected area ASAP.

Let me correct this for you ....

After reading your post / symptoms I advise you to apply Burnol on affected area ASAP.

Sorry .. your nether regions are your responsibility newbie. Grow up .. tons of kids like you on this forum :coffee:

I have no Idea why this Chinese People are so happy with this shit

Chinese should ashamed of this kind of activity,

Let me correct this for you ....

After reading your post / symptoms I advise you to apply Burnol on affected area ASAP.

Sorry .. your nether regions are your responsibility newbie. Grow up .. tons of kids like you on this forum :coffee:
Instead of wasting time to correct spelling go to grocery and buy a full pack of Burnol ASAP because from now your @ss going to burn each and every day.

Personal Experience I see .... be careful ... people may not your experience at playing the rusty trombone
TgolTX4.jpg

Which part of the article quoted gave you the impression that led to creating the title you chose ?

Kids imagimate lot of things.. don't ask questions.. CCP and feng need to be grow up..​

You seem worried for an already worried Indian.

This just adds worry to India.
They should have ordered Burnol stocks because soon China going to beat their @ss and on this Pakistani forum they will not find a single place to sooth their burns.

Back
Top Bottom