What's new

India v Pakistan at Birmingham, Jun 4, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a good first game for India to get prepared for South Africa, that game will decide who will top the group I feel.

He hs gud relations w bowling coach.
Sohail khan deopped and Fawad Alam wont evee get a chance w 50+ avg. Some duffer harris sohail selected for umar akmal.

True. Sohail Khan might have his own flaws but still he it far better than piece of sh!t riaz.

Now the quality of India Pakistan match is far far lower then 90s .... seems like wastage of time .. still they have to bat and its cricket nothing is impossible ... Shoaib Malik has potential to score big runs
True that. Worst thing they did was choosing to bowl after winning toss. It seems they were trying to think out of the box just as Sarfaraz said in the interview.

Pakistani blind team can do better Fielding than this team ..Saalay Aankh aur Aqaal dono ke aandhe

India actually under performed today. They would lose against SA, Aus and England if they performed in the way they performed today.
Game was under the control of Pakistan until 40 overs..6 runs per over is fine but 129 runs in last 9/10 overs pakistan lost the plot

Others team if leak runs then have ability to chase it the way england chase 300 plus easily

India actually under performed today. They would lose against SA, Aus and England if they performed in the way they performed today.

Exactly what I'm thinking. India could have posted a much larger total. Kohli wasn't in his groove. He missed out today.

Yes. Rohit , Dhawan and Even Kohli took too many dots. Lets see how the bowling goes.

Exactly what I'm thinking. India could have posted a much larger total. Kohli wasn't in his groove. He missed out today.

Yep, first ~30 overs, the run rate was too low, if the practice matches played here is taken as a bench mark.

Seems Pakistan crowds left to go home unless there coming back with eggs and flour and curry powder to decorate the players with

We can't underestimate Pakistani batsmen. Lets see how it turns out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom