What's new

India v Pakistan at Birmingham, Jun 4, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.54pm We have news. Play will resume at 2.10pm, and it will be 49 overs a side.

Khan: "It's almost end of innings time Why don't they apply D/L and stop India innings and give Pakistan 250 or so based on d/l to chase in 33 overs. In other scenario it would be shame if India bat another 15 overs and Pakistan innings halt at 18 overs with no result. Instead give all 33 overs to Pakistan I would say." -- Interesting view, but I don't think we can take these decisions with the presumption of more rain.

If match reduce to 40 each side due to rain
We have strong Chances to win:coffee:

I don't know why Pakistani are pissed on match. Although a tough rivalry but this match is a chance for people to people interaction.

It's about peace let's not make war. A healthy banter is always fine. Let's hope better team wins and it can be anyone you never know who stands up to occacian.

Match should be reduced to 40 or 35 overs each side but it seems India has too much influence over referees who are trying hard that India should get 50 overs so that they can mount huge total on Pakistan.

What if rain started during Pakistani inning? believe me they will reduce Pakistan's over to 35 and may put a total of 250.

it is cheating.

Not worth anymore to follow.

2.06pm Hold on. It's begun drizzling again. Just a slight drizzle, but it's there, and the pitch is still under that hover-cover. What now? The rest of the square is also going back under covers. NOOOOOOOO!!!!!

good news for Pakistan....some rain again
How? Why not for India a good news?

2.06pm Hold on. It's begun drizzling again. Just a slight drizzle, but it's there, and the pitch is still under that hover-cover. What now? The rest of the square is also going back under covers. NOOOOOOOO!!!!!

How? Why not for India a good news?
Duck worth Lewis only supports the second team. In short game it's easy to have a fluke. Not about the better team but better luck.

2.16pm The players and umpires are back in the field now. Amir will resume the over he began what seems a fortnight ago. Here we go.

Rohit sharma playing amazingly well for Pakistan. He holds the key of victory for them.

Rohits strugling against Amir. Bore kar reha hain... Slowed down considerably. All these interruptions not helping as well..

Wahab's playing well for India. Helping Rohit break the shackles...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom