What's new

India Upgrades Military to Match China

I see all type of Indian posters getting banned, but this guy Honggwu(or his masters) must have bribed his status on the forum.

I see all type of Indian posters getting banned, but this guy Honggwu(or his masters) must have bribed his status on the forum.

Because he is a part of privilaged people from China...:woot:

Look at the way Hong wu latest sticky thread, loose lots of fun if he get banned.

because you guys are loosers and obsessed with china

Seems like you and your kind are the loosers obsessed with India......many Indians don;t care about China or Chinese....When the topic of China is brought, first thoughts are copyright infringement, pirates, etc. Plz keep it civil or get lost..

As expected a Fool like yourself can not discourse in any kind of manner without resorting to crude and petty remarks.

As for the MRCA contract it only shows that India has a industry incapable of producing a competent fourth generation aircraft. When Indians get used to the fourth generation technologies in the rafale the rest of the world would be focusing on fifth generation and even sixth generation technologies.

India already produces the su-30mki under licence at HAL incase you don't know. Also LCA is on its way.you will see whether its competent or not.
you seem to be ignorant about the 5th gen pak-fa/fgfa which we are partnering. we will be getting them by 2020.
don't worry , India will not take such a long time to get used to the 4th gen technologies in rafale. we have enough experience with 4th gen fighters like su-30 mki incorporating a mix of french, israeli, indian 4th gen technologies besides russian.

Capability wise we don't have any shortage, mate. It just a game of political will. That changes with one regime change. Ours is just around the corner (democratically). In the coming decade, we are going to change massively. There are a whole slew of programs that are in the end of pipelines.

The reason why for Reds it looks so magnanimous is because they hide everything and release everything bit by bit. We on the other hand keep everything open.

In terms of capacity, you're partially right. But 2010 was not the first time we surprised the world with big revelations. The whole idea is to make the Communists think a thousand times before fooling around. Not to challenge and conquer them. Defensive deterrence.

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

And how long at current juncture do you think we need? Not even 5 years. It is only a matter of removal of this regime and replacement with someone like Modi. That's where the right talented people take the right positions and things start coming into place under one stern and disciplined order.

Trust me, our periods of conflict in the past have drawn out some amazing capabilities that was even surprising by 70s standards in those days. What to talk of today. Just a matter of time before the Italian Mafia are sent packing and we see change.

you are right but the problem is regime will remain the way it is and there is no chance of Modi due to many foreign policies and even Modi knows it.
Half of the day is spent resolving issues like, chara ghotala, 2-G, Cattle scam, Ayodhya, Gujrat.
There is no concern about the industrial growth and infrastructure. Buying is important but in case of any emergency, war, etc there should be some second source at home for production. There won't be any time left for traveling in executive class staying at intercontinental and signing deals.

Seems like you and your kind are the loosers obsessed with India......many Indians don;t care about China or Chinese....When the topic of China is brought, first thoughts are copyright infringement, pirates, etc. Plz keep it civil or get lost..

typical indian as usual living in denial , that s why your usless country at least 40 years behind china

Thread: India Upgrades Military to Match China

learn to make AK rifle first!

brand new INSAS from ordnance factory :lol:

k9b1w4.jpg

20ts75z.jpg

typical indian as usual living in denial , that s why your usless country at least 40 years behind china

Pathetic comment. take 2 cents from me such posts... How come you forget your past?? you started your modernization program in 90s we are staring it two decade letter, why yous a$$ on fire??? I am sorry to see that the way you comerades have destroyed this thread....

hope you are getting some material benefit for it... :angry:

Pathetic comment. take 2 cents from me such posts... How come you forget your past?? you started your modernization program in 90s we are staring it two decade letter, why yous a$$ on fire??? I am sorry to see that the way you comerades have destroyed this thread....

hope you are getting some material benefit for it... :angry:

Blah blah blah another excuse for another failure typical indian living in denial again

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom