What's new

India Upgrades Military to Match China

that's right. Copying effectively needs a photocopier. China built the photocopier from scratch, while no one will ever sell a photocopier to India. Indeed, India doesn't know a photocopier exists.

Usually, the copy toys are only good on display and performances. When you use it, it is not highly effective as real toys. Military toys that poor performance is also worrying...

BTW: Why do your list no Vietnam?

Usually, the copy toys are only good on display and performances. When you use it, it is not highly effective as real toys. Military toys that poor performance is also worrying...

BTW: Why do your list no Vietnam?

I only listed countries with more than 50% support for China.

LOL........ india doesn't even have Agni-1, forget about Agni-5. All your Agni missiles so far are just technology demonstrators. None of them were ever mass produced. Your tests were all "launch and hope it doesn't explode immediately" rather than "testing the accuracy of the missiles by striking fixed targets."

The only indian missile that can be used as MRBM against China is Agni-4 and that one won't be in service for at least 5 years! india can barely launch rockets without launchpad explosions. :lol:

Just like the one which happened in China few years back, which killed many innocent people. Are you talking about same type of Explosion???

the reason for military buildup is not only china, the main foe is Pakistan, china is clever enough to use Pakistan as a proxy against India, now can any one give me a single reason for military buildup of china, why they r spending billions to develop their navy and air force, by whom they r scared of???

lol ...u guys started with this nautanki at 6 in the morning...common yaaron chai shai piyo .. potti shotti karo apne kutte ko walk pr le jao ..phir bhi time bache to baju wale ke kutte ko le jao.....ye sab bekaar ki chizoo mai time barbaad mat kao ....ye sab to sirf high IQ wale logon ke kaam dhande hai :lol:
Simply accept defeat ....humne to abhi abhi toilet mai potty karna chalu kiya hai .....abhi cyber potty mai kaha haath aazma rahe ho ...the difference in technology between china and india will only increase in time.India can never catch up ! no hope for india :rofl:

By gap you mean absolutely - then yes. But in terms of deterrance, it will narrow. They can already hit all of India, we will be testing a missile soon that will hit almost all of china. Just one example.

Our aim is deterrance, think logically.

if he can think logically he wont comment like this :taz:

Lets get this straight India does not have even the Industrial and scientific base to successfully reverse engineer a full product successfully. It has attempted to many times and failed miserably.
And when was that.
Reverse Engineer, huh.
China has built it's industrial base upon copying[aka reverse engineering].
India is currently trying to build it upon doing research and development and foreign collabration and some foreign help.
Laugh all you want, but you cannot deny the FACT that had it not been for copying and stealing soviet techs, even China wouldn't have it's industry today.

This thread is spoiled by communists, it was good thread to discuss something, It is spoiled by chinese comrades.. Are these guys paid for spoiling the thread?

Just like the one which happened in China few years back, which killed many innocent people. Are you talking about same type of Explosion???
LOL......... is that all you've got? Show me a report saying China's missile exploded upon launch like indian missiles do 50% of the time.

While you're at it, show me just ONE Agni test india has done where the missile hit a fixed land target to test for accuracy. The fact is, everything india has done is simply "launch it and if it doesn't explode right away declare a success, we don't even know where the missile ended up, it's somewhere in the india ocean."

india can't match china in any field, whether it be numbers, quality, technology, resources, you name it. but this is india's superpower dream where you are the best, so i'm just going to leave it at that.

Quality !!:lol: are you serious.. how a copied products can match their original products..

Keep live in dreamworld..

well there is nothing wrong if india try to catch china the same thing china doing to catch usa

but china - india good relation is good for both nation but war if hurt both and benefit goes to usa and pakistan

Yep building a photocopier is a remarkable feat of engineering, much better than not knowing a photocopier exists and claiming to have higher morals for that :lol:

Yeah.. we normally use your fire crackers on our Diwali time and we knew the quality of works..

Quality !!:lol: are you serious.. how a copied products can match their original products..

Keep live in dreamworld..
LOL.......... look at the indians deluding themselves. Even your high IQ Israeli friends know that Chinese technology brought down the US stealth UAV over Iran:

Chinese Downed US Drone over Iran
But Washington can't afford a reckoning with Beijing just now.
DEBKAfile, Political Analysis, Espionage, Terrorism, Security

For us, wiping away india is so easy, just like we humiliated you in 1962.

LOL......... is that all you've got? Show me a report saying China's missile exploded upon launch like indian missiles do 50% of the time.

While you're at it, show me just ONE test india has done where the missile hit a fixed land target to test for accuracy. The fact is, everything india has done is simply "launch it and if it doesn't explode right away declare a success, we don't even know where the missile ended up, it's somewhere in the india ocean."
How abt a moving target :smokin: if the pedia dosent satiate u look up any where ...shouldn't be difficult for people with high IQ.
u want more...?
go search the web..!Don't forget to look for words like targets.. terminal point.....point of impact ..they all mean the same. .lol at me :P stupid Indians trying to reach high IQ Chinese English:lol: ....just look em up ..feel free
still have the same reservations ........happyyy wet dreams!

While you're at it, show me just ONE Agni test india has done where the missile hit a fixed land target to test for accuracy. The fact is, everything india has done is simply "launch it and if it doesn't explode right away declare a success, we don't even know where the missile ended up, it's somewhere in the india ocean."

What are you talking my Dear Hongwu??? You mean to say China failing any test?? Man Chinese are error free:lol:. And your CCP knows this very well;).

That's the reason you all are simply feeded with filtered news. You guys are like poultry farm chickens..... Feeded what is necessary by your masters (CCP).

how can you expect any real news coming to the world, when everything is Censored in your country??

Back
Top Bottom