What's new

India Upgrades Military to Match China

Let the indians work themselves into a frenzy of self-delusion, arrogance and aggression. China has a new leadership now. Our weak former leader Hu Jintao has been pushed aside and a new hawkish supreme leader has taken the dragon throne. This is the perfect time for a 1962 rematch.

Watch the indians convince themselves that their time to avenge their 1962 humiliation is here. Watch them start probing China's defenses for weaknesses to attack. We'll lure them into committing their forces into an offensive, and then we can finally unleash some our 3000 nuclear warheads! If you don't use those things, they expire and are wasted.

Once New Delhi is leveled with a few nukes, the rest of india will all break away and then Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal and Burma can grab their share of territory to become Greater Pakistan, Greater Bangladesh, Greater Sri Lanka and Greater Burma.

yOU DO KNOW THAT WE WILL NUKE EVERY MAJOR CITY OF CHINA IN RESPONSE AND I WILL ENSURE THAT YOUR HOMETOWN IS ONE OF THEM
COZ I CAN

Archie, HongWu is a troll no need to take a word he says seriously. Don't fall to his level of delusion. The guy talks about nuking a city as if its a normal occurrence.

If this guy got mugged and had a gun pointed in his face he'd piss his pants. Hes just another coward sitting safely behind his computer acting like hes the king of the world.

Archie, HongWu is a troll no need to take a word he says seriously. Don't fall to his level of delusion. The guy talks about nuking a city as if its a normal occurrence.

If this guy got mugged and had a gun pointed in his face he'd piss his pants. Hes just another coward sitting safely behind his computer acting like hes the king of the world.
Hongwu got sense of humor. Of course, nuke war is too crazy to realize.

HongWu must be playing alot of C&C these days :D

China has quantity and india have quality
Maybe, You buy "quality", We make our own "quantity!!
Even you buy F22, I don't matter with it!! Such "quality" can be worried by Chinese, You enjoy it, I hope you can do it longer!!!

Maybe, You buy "quality", We make our own "quantity!!
Even you buy F22, I don't matter with it!! Such "quality" can be worried by Chinese, You enjoy it, I hope you can do it longer!!!

you mean copied quality like your Chinese version of SU27?

China copies Su-27 fighter, may compete with Russia - paper | Russia | RIA Novosti

The newspaper also noted that China had a long history of copying Russian aircraft. Chinese J-6 and J-7 fighters were modeled after MiG-19 Farmer and MiG-21 Fishbed, H-6 bomber - after Tu-16 Badger, and Y-5, Y-7 and Y-8 transport planes - after An-2 Colt, An-24 Coke and An-12 Cub, respectively.
We copy but not paste, we improve according our requirement. Reverse engineering is state of art, we absolutely enjoy it.

We copy but not paste, we improve according our requirement. Reverse engineering is state of art, we absolutely enjoy it.

It worked out for China I admit but we can't follow your approach it will give us bad relations with our strategic partner Russia it is better we get tech transfer and do joint projects instead.

It worked out for China I admit but we can't follow your approach it will give us bad relations with our strategic partner Russia it is better we get tech transfer and do joint projects instead.
It cost india too much by doing like this, but still reasonable now. You will enjoy reverse engineering as long as you get that level.

It cost india too much by doing like this, but still reasonable now. You will enjoy reverse engineering as long as you get that level.

I give you one example of the Israeli Green pine radar which we made our own version of it called the Swordfish but this modified version now is even more advanced all done with tech transfer from Israel without the need to reverse engineer it.

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

Is Reverse engineering a Good Option for India?

Theres a good article on the merits of India doing it both pro and con's of it.

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

Reverse engineering of Military application really started after World War –II, When US and Soviet Union used German V-2 Rocket designs to build up their Missile and Space rockets. Even at the height of World War II Soviet s copied American B-29 strategic bomber which had landed after Bombing Mission over Japan and made perfect copy and named it Tu-4.

Country like China should has Moral & Self Respect.

Just imagine the situation, where Mr. Hu Jintao is Meeting Russian President. shaking hand and meeting one to one....... & then the topic of coping comes up. Will he be able to look at Russian President eye to eye??

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom