What's new

India Upgrades Military to Match China

How about this with FIM-92H Stinger ATAS anti-aircraft missiles offered

AI2011_LCH-9902.jpg

Sporting a new digital camouflage paint job, the second technology demonstrator for Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd.’s (HAL) Light Combat Helicopter (LCH) was unveiled at last week’s Aero India 2011 show.

According to HAL, the paint job will give the helicopter an edge during crucial engagements, allowing it to duck enemy night-vision devices.

“This new paint scheme would give the LCH a great advantage as it [makes it difficult] to be spotted by any thermal image devices,” says Wing Cdr. Unnil Pillai, HAL’s chief test pilot.

HAL’s managing director for helicopters, P. Soundara Rajan, says the technology has given a huge confidence boost to pilots and designers. “It is a major breakthrough for us,“ Rajan says.

HAL says the LCH project will benefit from the Dhruv Advanced Light Helicopter program. “We have learned lessons from the past [making Dhruv],” Pillai says. “Now, LCH will get many advantages during the prototype testing stage itself.”

The first technology demonstrator for LCH, TD-1, flew in May 2010 and HAL now hopes to have the TD-2’s first flight within 2 months.

“While entering Aero India 2011, the TD-1 had clocked 60 hours, logging 60 flights,” Pillai says. “The project is very much under control . . . and moving ahead in the right direction.”

For LCH, HAL has used the same line replacement units as the Dhruv. “The equipment, tooling and jigs are all modern, giving the product a distinct cutting-edge look,” Pillai adds. “What makes LCH more lethal is its ability to fly at extreme angles [70-80 deg.] in the nose-down mode. No helicopter in the [Indian air force] inventory can do this difficult maneuver. It shows the handling capabilities of the platform and also the power of the Shakti engine.”

There is saying in our URDU Language...."Nakal ke ley be Aqal ke Zaroorat HOti hai"........Tranlatation........For copying (re-enginerring) something you need a brain. :P

Ek or saying he jab do bade bat kar rahe ho tab gadho ko bich me nai aana chiaye ....

tum log afghanistan ke samne khade rahene ke bhi layak nai he ....

This is not minimum deterrence, This is called Arms RACE. Life of civilians in South Asia is highly at stake. Even War between India and china will throw High effects on every country In Asia. India is currently going for Mass destruction Weapons.... i heard many times India need 2 big wars to become Super power. That's why you are stock pilling the Mass destruction Weapons.. but remember you will also not survive if you continue this Black plan... West countries has already eyes on Assets and they will play dual Games.

Hyper-sonic programs, Nuclear submarine, AgniV and vi, Thorium are really black Plan...

Why you need Hypersonics?? China has no hypersonic missile...

I call this minimum deterrence or Arms Race????

This is the fastest Mass destruction program in the world...

I can't see world surviving more that 2030....

World is at end now...

Those who will survive, will become die due to after effects of Nuclear, atomic effects....

When there is need to unite the South Asian countries like Nato, India is threatening Peace with arms Race...
Not only Arms Race, but with Mass destruction weapons.

Animosity make you lose sense. When a minimum deterrence become arm race, it's pathetic.

This is not minimum deterrence, This is called Arms RACE. Life of civilians in South Asia is highly at stake. Even War between India and china will throw High effects on every country In Asia. India is currently going for Mass destruction Weapons.... i heard many times India need 2 big wars to become Super power. That's why you are stock pilling the Mass destruction Weapons.. but remember you will also not survive if you continue this Black plan... West countries has already eyes on Assets and they will play dual Games.

Hyper-sonic programs, Nuclear submarine, AgniV and vi, Thorium are really black Plan...

World is at end now...

Those who will survive, will become die due to after effects of Nuclear, atomic effects....

When there is need to unite the South Asian countries like Nato, India is threatening Peace with arms Race...

Don't worry, we believe in God, we won't use it on civilians of any country, you can see the history. sleep well.

World is at end now...

aha plzz get a good sleep tonight . most of the stuff we are building china already has some of it. so we r just boosting out forces not an arms race. and the thorium reactors have nothing to do with destruction. thorium reactors are designed by india are for energy purposes and are the most advanced in the world as no other country has advanced thorium programs. if u want we can build some in pak. and hypersonic missiles are for mastering scramjet engines technologies also for future space missions. stay blessed broo

aha plzz get a good sleep tonight . most of the stuff we are building china already has some of it. so we r just boosting out forces not an arms race. and the thorium reactors have nothing to do with destruction. thorium reactors are designed by india are for energy purposes and are the most advanced in the world as no other country has advanced thorium programs. if u want we can build some in pak. and hypersonic missiles are for mastering scramjet engines technologies also for future space missions. stay blessed broo

This is clear Lie that your hypersonic program is for space. Even USA has not tested Hypersonics but they had hundreds of space missions from 40 years.

This is clear Lie that your hypersonic program is for space. Even USA has not tested Hypersonics but they had hundreds of space missions from 40 years.

First you guys said that Brahmos is a rip off from PJ-10 and is nothing new compared to earlier moskits and now u guys are acting all weird with the hypersonic version. Good lord !! can u guys be atleast consistent ?

Let the indians work themselves into a frenzy of self-delusion, arrogance and aggression. China has a new leadership now. Our weak former leader Hu Jintao has been pushed aside and a new hawkish supreme leader has taken the dragon throne. This is the perfect time for a 1962 rematch.

Watch the indians convince themselves that their time to avenge their 1962 humiliation is here. Watch them start probing China's defenses for weaknesses to attack. We'll lure them into committing their forces into an offensive, and then we can finally unleash some our 3000 nuclear warheads! If you don't use those things, they expire and are wasted.

Once New Delhi is leveled with a few nukes, the rest of india will all break away and then Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal and Burma can grab their share of territory to become Greater Pakistan, Greater Bangladesh, Greater Sri Lanka and Greater Burma.

Hong, you are hilarious. Nothing like one of your deep insights to give me a good laugh in the morning.

when india needs to import power generators from China to power its industry
when india needs to import all its networking gears, including backbone routers/mobile base stations to connect its people
when india needs to import bullets to arm its defense forces

tell me dude: how are you going to match China?

Why does China want to match USA...and why Russia is put in as a buffer every where to equalize??

It is not China who wants to match USA but USA is forcing China not to have an option. Even back then when China was still weak, USA wanted to destroy China simply because China adopted Communism from the Jewish guy named Karl Marx.
Karl Marx - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

China will not sit on there ***** and do nothing you know, You make 1 plane they make 2 equal ones. I think we all can agree that 10 years is never going to happend, A couple decades will do the job of atleast comming close. No offence just my openion :)

as i have said many times , India cant match china and India knows it

India just have to remain enough strong so that any war with India will pose unacceptable damage to china

that's the reason we are inducting several new weapons

we are raising new divisions

soon we will have Agni 5

India needs to have the capability to detter any attack. no need to match anyone. it would be waste of money.

having nukes is enough.

Back
Top Bottom