What's new

INDIA UNSUCCESFULLY TEST FIRES AGNI 2 PRIME TODAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
success is what we gain from experience ,
and experience is what we gain from failures.
keep your good work going guys
regards

LCA - failure
Arjun - failure
Agni-II - failure

by some reports of your own scientists you nukes were also duds [ I can dig up that report should you ask for reference]

I mean its just bad to keep failing and saying that we are gaining experince from failures

Seems you are complete alien to Pakistan's Missile Programme. thats why this :blah::blah: ..

If you are not, U are free to Enlighten me by answering me those questions....:blah:

LCA - failure
Arjun - failure
Agni-II - failure

by some reports of your own scientists you nukes were also duds [ I can dig up that report should you ask for reference]

I mean its just bad to keep failing and saying that we are gaining experince from failures

Arjun-Inducted
LCA-IOC scheduled for december 27th
Agni II-Inducted

"Ignorance is Bliss" but You shouldnt take it as a Matter of pride:lol:

Quote:
Experimental Launch of Agni-II plus or premier experienced a trajectory deviation immediately after the lift-off having failure of the Mission. Detailed analysis is in progress. Many new technologies like Composite Rocket Motor, indigenous Ring Laser Gyro based Navigation System, Road Mobile Launch were being tested in this Mission. Many of these new technologies have been proved.

DRDO statement

Any pic of the Agni -II+ ??

I am not bothered about the unsuccessful test. Sooner or later we will make it fly. The more important thing is to know how much advance this missile compared to previous Agni versions. It will give the glimpse of the technologies one would expect in new missiles from India.

I would have been very happy if first test was successful however when someone is making something by their own, failure bound to happen, who never heard of failures has never done anything by himself.

Go DRDO :tup::tup:

Because the failure happens in North Korea and China....(it need not in Pakistan)

If you THINK this is the case then shame on you engineers who did't take lesson from the test failures of Russia :rofl:

do it yourself then you wont ever forget it.. :blah::blah:

I did , and I shared the result I got, Its You who is not agreeing with it, so its upto u to Display your case study on your missiles....

Any pic of the Agni -II+ ??

I am not bothered about the unsuccessful test. Sooner or later we will make it fly. The more important thing is to know how much advance this missile compared to previous Agni versions. It will give the glimpse of the technologies one would expect in new missiles from India.

I would have been very happy if first test was successful however when someone is making something by their own, failure bound to happen, who never heard of failures has never done anything by himself.

Go DRDO :tup::tup:

A2+Prime+Photo+by+Karan.jpg

stop dreaming about india becoming super power.

failures are not repeated but corrected second time. you have a history of failed tests. shame on you. chillo bhar pani me doob maro

Nothing more to add to it, so TRUE!

LCA - failure
Arjun - failure
Agni-II - failure

JF-17 failure
Al Khalid-failure
Shaheen 3-failure

by some reports of ur own intellectuals,even ur country is a failure,and ya i can dig up some reports

I salute our Chinese scientists, engineers and workers who successfully designed, built, tested and deployed such short range nuclear capable missiles 40 years ago.

我向40年前成功研制、生产、测试和部署此类中短程导弹的中国科学家、工程师、工人致意。

xin23204071609002032830.jpg

JF-17 failure
Al Khalid-failure
Shaheen 3-failure

by some reports of ur own intellectuals,even ur country is a failure,and ya i can dig up some reports

for many Chinese, india is the definition of "failure".

60 years after independence, you still can't supply enough electricity to your population centers like Mumbai, this is just beyond imagination. Yet, you call this "democracy".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom