What's new

India unsettled as US backs ' smartest choice' Diamer- Basha Dam

By all means. Let me use Pakistani sources. Its as original as GoP is a party in the deal with China.

No, it's not.

Especially not from the Express Tribune, Pakistani members have warned me about that newspaper.

Real figures, and not from subcontinent media which is full of politics.

No, it's not.

Especially not from the Express Tribune, Pakistani members have warned me about that newspaper.

Real figures, and not from subcontinent media which is full of politics.
Just an example:
Welcome to the Board of Investment
On the request of the government, the National Electric Power Regulatory Authority (Nepra) on Tuesday increased upfront tariff for coal based power projects by 12-20 per cent to encourage fresh investment, mostly from China.
An official said that for the first time about 30.65pc rate of return has been offered in the upfront tariff for power projects based on Thar coal. “This is highest ever return on any investment in Pakistan’s history”, an official said.

See you just ignored both my posts above.

I said not from the subcontinent media, since that is full of politics.

Your site is just an article from "Dawn" that has been re-posted.

Ideally Chinese media (the major ones all have English sites) or even International media if you must.

I think you didn't checked the link. It is BOI site, part of GOP, not media.

The Pakistan Investment Board (PIB) was established in October 1990. Pakistan Investment Board (PIB) was renamed as Board of Investment and declared as part of the Prime Minister’s Secretariat with effect from 27 April 1994 and the Prime Minister became the President of the Board. Thereafter, the Board of Investment was declared as an attached department of the Ministry of Industries & Production in September 1996. The Board of Investment was transferred to Ministry of Privatisation & Investment in April 2003.

I do remember saying you trust GoP.

See you just ignored both my posts above.

I said not from the subcontinent media, since that is full of politics.

Your site is just an article from "Dawn" that has been re-posted.

Ideally Chinese media (the major ones all have English sites) or even International media if you must.
I think the above website is a Pakistani Government department site.

Check the bottom of the article, it says Source: Dawn.

Of course.

You don't suppose that a govt site will just pick up some media article and post it without checking? I expect the if board of investment posts something regarding foreign investment, it would have done some scrutiny.

And this is a general decision by GoP to attract Chinese investments, I don't think it would make rounds in international/Chinese media.

Your love, concerns and worries about Pakistan are duly noted. But we should look for loans from China than US.:pop:
Your sarcasm is also duly noted.

In the end, I also said the same thing. India shall try and ensure that US does not fund Pakistan's dam. If we succeed, then your wish would come true. :tup:

It is Pakistan territory and India has no role to play in it.
It is infact disputed territory. And we use the same excuse that Pakistan uses to interfere in Kashmir.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom