What's new

India, UAE Train Guns on Pakistan

Many members of the Pakistani intelligence community (including a recently retired DG-ISI) have underaken consulting or direct jobs with the UAE's internal security services.....the chances of UAE "training its guns" on Pakistan are slim to none.

I'll give credit to these indians for coming up with sensationalist "56 inch chest" headlines for their FART-icles all aimed for local consumption.

Yaar, let them feel good........

I must give credit to indians, they really are professional businessmen. They milked the Soviets for their support during the cold war without antagonizing the Americans and getting involved in the Cold War rivalry. They have cordial relations with every nation and its rival and they having been reaping the benefits by strictly restricting their relations to business, nothing else and nothing less. Today india is helping to build a port in Iran and expanding economic relations with the Iranian while simultaneously strengthening its relations with Iran's rivals in the GCC!

If only Pakistani leadership and policy makers had a similar mentality.

True. The reason is the Indian's approach everything with a pragmatic business mind. They will hug a Isreali Jew and make deal in the morning, in the afternoon strike a deal with a Sheikh in Dubai, evening hug a Russian and sign a contract. Late evening they are having a party with American and British. In between calling the Iranians on the phone doing business. It's all in a days work.

Our lot get judgemental, religious, moral which clouds the running of a country. Pakistan treats international relations like boy and girl romances. That is so stupid. States are legal entities.

When Pakistan can join Houthi camp and curse UAE for 10 years on defence pk, kill Saudi Ambassador, than modi will not waste time to fill the vacuum.
It was all expected... Pakistan is isolated, welcome to new world and get ready to embrace more.

Al-Bakistanis have warned you before... although it was not so difficult to see the pit fall ahead.
But the dumbest of all, carry on with anti Arab preaching, wasn't Hyperion used to preach killing of every Arab in Pakistan?
So tell us what should we do next? Attack UAE for giving modi visit visa... but wasn't it Nawaz Sharif's choice to switch camps?
I don't think Sharif will get any free petrol from Iran / Houthis.

I have never seen hypocrisy, lies and various other personality sicknesses, so much openly any where else, as I see here.

Many members of the Pakistani intelligence community (including a recently retired DG-ISI) have underaken consulting or direct jobs with the UAE's internal security services.....the chances of UAE "training its guns" on Pakistan are slim to none.
I do not know what posters here expect, that UAE goes on record and says that we will not help the Indian government. There is never blatant rejection to anti terror actions, whether it is really done or not is another matter. The UAE government has made itself an easy meeting place for dubious interactions, and they seem to have no issues with what goes on as long as the economy thrives.

When Pakistan can join Houthi camp and curse UAE for 10 years on defence pk, kill Saudi Ambassador, than modi will not waste time to fill the vacuum.
It was all expected... Pakistan is isolated, welcome to new world and get ready to embrace more.

Al-Bakistanis have warned you before... although it was not so difficult to see the pit fall ahead.
But the dumbest of all, carry on with anti Arab preaching, wasn't Hyperion used to preach killing of every Arab in Pakistan?
So tell us what should we do next? Attack UAE for giving modi visit visa... but wasn't it Nawaz Sharif's choice to switch camps?
I don't think Sharif will get any free petrol from Iran / Houthis?

I have never seen hypocrisy, lies and various other personality sicknesses, so much openly any where else, as I see here.
Dude chill out its not the end of the world.It still has long way to go to replace Pakistan anywhere.
About the petrol think again,Karachi is literally flooded with cheap Iranian petrol and diesel.

Dude chill out its not the end of the world.It still has long way to go to replace Pakistan anywhere.
About the petrol think again,Karachi is literally flooded with cheap Iranian petrol and diesel.

I was the first one to report about cheap Iranian oil... but I'm definitely not the first one to post on this thread... so every one chill out before me.
I'm not hypocrite, that I face an Arab with smile any more or attempt to call him bro. or accept his aid in next floods or drive my car on road built by them,... I wonder if the dishonorable critiques shall ever visit UAE!

Last edited by a moderator:
NEW DELHI: On Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s first trip to West Asia, India and United Arab Emirates relations have undergone a major facelift.

Narendra Modi uses Dubai to send strong message to Pakistan to stop aiding terrorism | Latest News & Gossip on Popular Trends at India.com

The U.A.E allowed someone who is considered a mass murderer and a radical hindu by Pakistanis to spew venom against Pakistan on its soil.

Hopefully this wakes some poodles up !

Oh LORD!!! What strong message is the UAE sending the Pakistani's? That they welcome a PM of another country and agreed with him on basics of being against terrorism (which if we get into specific details, includes Hindu terrorism on its minorities in India too, just as much as it would include Islamists).

There is no "message" for anyone in there outside of "TWO countries, agree on principles of humanity and that all terrorism should end".

Something I preach on this forum every day. Does that mean I am sending a message to India or Pakistan? If that's the understanding, I am SO waiting for Indian media to contact me so I can further explain my position. I'd love to be a peace ambassador (a REAL one).

The fact is, the UAE got their as* handed to them when Pakistan refused to support their military operation with her forces. Some of the Sheikhs had turned "pink" towards Pakistan as they always thought of Pakistan as a "client state" and whatever is advised, the Pakistan would happily do it.

So this was REALLY a face saving for them that they could invite the opponent's PM into their country. They also know that Pakistan is working with the Iranians and not really interested in supporting the "Arab cause" outside of defending the Saudi's territorial integrity, which I don't think would be in jeopardy in the next 100 years.

Plus their rears are ALSO on fire due to Gawader. So it makes sense to have warm and fussy with the Indians. But this isn't a "message" to Pakistan or anything. Tomorrow, half of these Sheikhs will be sitting in certain parts of Pakistan doing "hunting" :omghaha: :enjoy:

At this point, Pakistan has really become an independent country, perusing her own interest. The Indian PM has his own agenda and he is pursuing his own interests. The world isn't bogged down between India and Pakistan anymore. They are two separate nations.

By the way, its kind of funny to see Modi needing a small country like the UAE's "support" to issue statements and pressure Pakistan :tup:

When Pakistan can join Houthi camp
WHAT???
WHEN???

Pakistan decided to sit out of a conflict that in no way presented any danger to the Saudi state.....diplomatically Saudi Arabia had our total support !

curse UAE for 10 years on defence pk

So UAE made the decision based on some posters cursing it on an internet forum :crazy:

kill Saudi Ambassador

We didn't !

A Saudi officer in the consular office was killed in karachi in a target killing.

Part of the wider proxy war between Iran and Saudi which the weak state of Pakistan allowed to happen within its territory.

Nawaz Sharif's choice to switch camps?

Again i don't see us supporting Iran or the Houthis in Yemen.

Fun Fact: Last year Pakistan for the first time came out openly against Assad.

I have never seen hypocrisy, lies and various other personality sicknesses, so much openly any where else, as I see in myself.
fixed it for you :coffee:

Foreign investment/economic benefits is way overrated everywhere. If you want to be powerful militarily/economically or in any other sphere than you have to do it yourself. No one can really help you. Not many countries (including western ones) get as much foreign investment or international economic benefits as india has for the last 30 years yet the living standards of an average indian is one of the worst in the world. india has 40% of the world's most severely malnourished and impoverished people. So what good is their superpower economy and military. We don't need to follow the example of indians because ultimately WE ARE NOT indians. We are a different race/genetics/culture/blood/heritage/beliefs to that of indian people. We will never be like them ever. Plus they have nearly 7 times the population we do. If I'm honest, the only foreign relationship that matters to Pakistan is that with China. All others don't really matter. UAE can't do anything good for us. We can't do any good for them. It is of no consequence.

WHAT???
WHEN???

Pakistan decided to sit out of a conflict that in no way presented any danger to the Saudi state.....diplomatically Saudi Arabia had our total support !

So UAE made the decision based on some posters cursing it on an internet forum :crazy:

We didn't !

A Saudi officer in the consular office was killed in karachi in a target killing.

Part of the wider proxy war between Iran and Saudi which the weak state of Pakistan allowed to happen within its territory.

Again i don't see us supporting Iran or the Houthis in Yemen.

Fun Fact: Last year Pakistan for the first time came out openly against Assad.

fixed it for you :coffee:

In war against terrorism there are 2 choices.... this side or the other side.
Pakistan's military attaché in US was called in by Dick Cheney and was asked to decide in next minute if 'you are with us or against us'

No random poster was posting on this forum... it was all the commissioned non commissioned hate brigade.
Who even support Iran bombing on Pakistan... every one of you brigade come to defend it.
As a matter of fact, all terror activities in Pakistan have its roots in today's Afghanistan, which is puppet state of Iran, thus explains the hate... which lead to APS killing and Rawalpindi Mosque attack. etc.
Pakistani flag was never ravaged in Afghanistan as ANA did it, but no complaints were recorded by the anti Arab brigade, I believe on grounds of brotherhood.

Hypocrisy is faking up news about UAE, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, but never talking about how Iran treat its minorities.
Do you know what are the last week's news from closed state Iran... NO because you don't want to know, neither want any one else to know and who so ever knows it, you become his eternal enemy.

Lol...stop reading too much into it. Indians are pretending as if they would have sent their soldiers into Yemen if they were in place of Pakistan. UAE rulers are not stupid, they know their regional politics. So chill out, nobody is taking Pakistan's place. Least of it India. Please treat this news article as a feel good piece for Indian public consumption. If Indians are feeling good then it has served its purpose. It ends there. You can't develop a port in Iran and then think UAE will be sold to you. And UAE knows too well India sits on fence during conflicts. You don't make such nations part of your security calculus. For trade and economy? Yes, no doubt.
You are completely right, india would never send troops to defend the interests of any other country.indian troops are meant for the security of India and Indians ONLY. an yes trade and economy also with anyone so long as it is in the larger interests of the country. I think everyone understands that including UAE rulers. If india ever rents out its army for any arab country, that same day the government will fall.

On the point of training guns on Pakistan, I don't feel this is the right title.

Pak-UAE relations go back before the current princes learned how to walk.
There is no point in looking at some statement as if it's a major victory for someone.

Their Baloch rebellion campaign is dying out, Gwadar is coming up, Iran's own sea-trade will be affecting Dubai's remaining value. They have reasons to be uneasy about, please go gentle on them.

Thanks.

Pakistanis can sell their mothers for the sake of few dollars. George Bush said it and he was right.
But George Bush sent his little army to buy your mothers instead.

Stop trolling and get a life.

Back
Top Bottom