What's new

India to train BD PM's security personnel (by NSG) and BD army (by CIJWS)

Hi i was reading your comment about sheik hasina being a puppet and all.

I would like to get some answers from "YOU":

1 - Is Hasina elected through general election or is it was a military coup??
2- Under her leadership, the party has achieved a supermajority in parliament, controlling 230 seats out of 299 in 2008 elections.. Do you still back the claims that there are certain anti elements who are with her??

3- Do you have any respect for Sheikh Mujibur Rahman,father of her, the founding father (and first president) of Bangladesh and for internationally reputed nuclear scientist, M. A. Wazed Miah her late husband?

1. Mixer of both. That election was very questionable and the role of Moin (the army chief) was more questionable than that.

3. Mujib was much hated after he declear one pary rule in Bangladesh.
That means other political party are leagal, every news paper is nationalized.

And also she has no relationship with her husband since 1982-83.

Her husband is well respected by BNP,JAMAT and All over AL as well.

1. Mixer of both. That election was very questionable and the role of Moin (the army chief) was more questionable than that.

3. Mujib was much hated after he declear one pary rule in Bangladesh.
That means other political party are leagal, every news paper is nationalized.

And also she has no relationship with her husband since 1982-83.

Her husband is well respected by BNP,JAMAT and All over AL as well.

Unfair elections, Unfair army chief, unfair Prime Minister , unfair government,unfair media, unfair administration etc etc and "you" are spending time in the forum calling India unfair to train some security people.

First clean your house before throwing dirt on others compound wall.
:disagree:

2132c83.jpg

I do not like the dress of our army chief. Why he wore a full hand dress bigger than his body size?! Also his dress is not well fitted. He should in his shirt or else inside his pant like Mr. Kapur. The dress color and style of Mr. Kapur is better than ours.

Last edited:
^^^^
Mr. Kapur also taller....:tup:

What is with all the shorty general in our army? :tdown: Do we not have Brig. Gen like Fazlur rehman khan no more to promote in General level. :undecided:

At least Mr. Mubin would be concider gaint compare to Ghaddar moeen...:lol::rofl::rofl:

^^^^

What is with all the shorty general in our army? :tdown: Do we not have Brig. Gen like Fazlur rehman khan no more to promote in General level. :undecided:

At least Mr. Mubin would be concider gaint compare to Ghaddar moeen...:lol::rofl::rofl:

:hitwall:
According to your theory this guy should be the next super general of china
Tallest-man.jpg

^^^^

^ Al- zakir Brother.

I did not said about tall or short. :)

I just said about dress fitting. Mr. Kapur is a Panjabi so he is tall but look at his dress, it's well fitted than ours. Our generals body language is not smart enough which seems bulky and slow man like our president J. Rahaman, lol.

^ Al- zakir Brother.

I did not said about tall or short. :)

I just said about dress fitting. Mr. Kapur is a Panjabi so he is tall but look at his dress, it's well fitted than ours. Our generals body language is not smart enough which seems bulky and slow man like our president J. Rahaman, lol.

Bhai re

I am just sick, tired and frustrated over this munafiq generals. Islam and muslim under tyranny yet these cowards are supporting this hindu minded awami fasiq munafiqs. They all has become imanless if you asked me.

How this General allowing awami to send it's cadres to bharat for training???? :hitwall:

Don't even mention about our handicap president, handicap H.M and gorgeous F.M (;)). :lol::rofl:

Last edited:
Don't even mention about our handicap president, handicap H.M and gorgeous F.M (;)). :lol::rofl:

LOL, I miss a hammer whenever I see the deceiver Sahara Khatun and Dipu Moni, and handicap president J.R on my TV screen to break it.

BTW, do you ever seen that bloody guy on channel I, his name is something Yusuf on a program "Mukti Juddah Protidin." If you see his program regularly then you could die out of rage. lol.

*I m not saying against Mukti Juddah but against that Something Yousuf, the host of that program full of zeal of hatred.

Last edited:
BTW, do you ever seen that bloody guy on channel I, his name is something Yusuf on a program "Mukti Juddah Protidin." If you see his program regularly then you could die out of rage. lol.

Sorry for off topic post. :D

I try not tuned to this mushrik Bengali minded ch (awami ch ) and I hate this kalia donkey as well. Awami mukti juddah are pure Munafiqs.

I only tuned to NTV and Banglavision now a days. These CH at least got some Bangladeshi look. I am eager for diganta and Islamic tv. Hope they get here soon.

Last edited:
Bhai re

I am just sick, tired and frustrated over this munafiq generals. Islam and muslim under tyranny yet these cowards are supporting this hindu minded awami fasiq munafiqs. They all has become imanless if you asked me.

How this General allowing awami to send it's cadres to bharat for training???? :hitwall:

But, also do not forget that most of us are tired of many Razakar GADDARS of Bangladesh in this Forum.

How about - Greater India??
Why not entire Asia embrace your Ashok Chakra flag? Bangladesh, India, Pakistan and Afghanistan together is so small that you should demand an entire asia. You should note that SAARC was possible only because it was initiated by Bangladesh during the time of President Ziaur Rahman. Now, if the hegemonist India proposes a similar Forum, do you think there will be a single taker of that? Know first your standing in asia and in the world before you propose any stupid thing.

Last edited:
But, also do not forget that most of us are tired of many Razakar GADDARS of Bangladesh in this Forum.

rajakars from 1971 are in end of their life span and irrelevant to the time we are living and to our priorities. But indian rajakars are living enemy of Bangladesh existence today and destroying Bangladesh piece by piece. Can you see your reflection yet??

Kolkata: Bangladeshi Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina may soon get the kind of security cover provided to top-notch VVIPs in India like Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and UPA chairperson Sonia Gandhi. According to sources in Dhaka, a group of young people have been handpicked to receive training at the National Security Guard (NSG) set-up at Manesar, Haryana. These commandos, once trained, will form the inner cordon of Hasina’s security.

Amateur Desi defence reporting again. PM MMS and Gandhi family are protected by the SPG a dedicated VVIP protection force who are the best in India at what they do. NSG is a completely separate organisation.

Interesting that the offer wasn't made to be trained by SPG, they are by premier such organisation and have received training all over the world especially in Israel and given they protect the PM it would seem they are the most comparable to what BD officers are to do. SPG are like US SS whilst NSG SRG (VVIP protection unit) are more like US DSS.

Back
Top Bottom