What's new

India to train BD PM's security personnel (by NSG) and BD army (by CIJWS)

Here are from probably with US trainers:

n833173135_2369270_2756692.jpg

n833173135_2369268_3388337.jpg

With Thai troops:

4917_103165540765_648510765_2536210.jpg

[According to sources in Dhaka, a group of young people have been handpicked to receive training at the National Security Guard (NSG) set-up at Manesar, Haryana. These commandos, once trained, will form the inner cordon of Hasina’s security.]

Hasina is building a private army and security forces to bypass, disgrace and undermine Bangladesh army (SSF). As prime minister when Hasina send the message that she has more trust on Indian training and trained Awami cadre than cream of Bangladesh defense forces then rest of her crocodile tears about doing “this” and “that” for BD defense are just deceptive lip service at best.

This news proves further proves two things:

One: Hasina and her Awami regime is undisputed indian stooge. And indian will do anything for its puppet regime.

Two: Hasina and its regime detest Bangladesh army and defense forces and will forever undermine Bangladesh armed forces existence.

Hasina is trying to save the country some religious extremism by BNP and Jamat. She got people's vote and came to power while BNP come with rigging, its a known fact. They tried to get a anti-India sentiment to make some BD nationalism but poor BNP, it did not worked. There are people in BD who remember India's help in the independence of BD and they like India, rather than those anti-independence forces are active with anti-India sentiments.

NSG and Indian anti-insurgent forces are the best in the world, both BD Army and commandos will gain from it.

:undecided:
Must be a BS story. No BD media reported it. Hasina must be smarter than that. This will be a political blunder for her as well as her security and intellengence may be compromised by doing so.

May not be. Hasina does not trust BD military specially the army and india does not trust them either. While SSF are trained in UK, USA
but if they are not certified by india she will not trust them. However,
Clinton during his visit to Bangladesh were given protection by SSF along with his own secret service.

Last time When Rakkhi Bahini was training by india, Sheikh mujib and his family was wiped out from Bangladeshi soil.

What is waiting this time !!

Hasina is trying to save the country some religious extremism by BNP and Jamat. She got people's vote and came to power while BNP come with rigging, its a known fact. They tried to get a anti-India sentiment to make some BD nationalism but poor BNP, it did not worked. There are people in BD who remember India's help in the independence of BD and they like India, rather than those anti-independence forces are active with anti-India sentiments.

When are enimies are supporting our PM who is also the defence minister, it can only say what role she is playing as a defence minister of for the country.

We can also assign her the post of unofficial indian interest defence minister in BD.

As a senior member, a better perspective and an unbiased attitude could be expected of you. But I guess you being you, that would be too much to ask.

Your allegation of Hasina's govt. being an Indian stooge aside, whats wrong with sending one's special forces to train with another country's SF? Especially when India's SF have considerably more expereince than BD ones. I could just go on and on about this point but it wont matter, would it?

If life is really this simple than her father Shiekh Mujib would not killed like the way it was done.
Mujib own armed cadere Jatio Rakkhi bahani was trained, and fully logistically supported(arms, supply,uniformed)by india in front of army
close to capital Dhaka(Savar).

At that time 70 thousand + army has well trained people but mujib choose to trained cadre with indian trainer and diverted the resources to his cadre force from the professional military.

We all know the result of that.

Let them just take the training from India, the later will be dicided by the BD people. It will weaken the position of AL for trusting India as more relaible than our own force.

Uhh so I've gone from Indian masquerading as a Chines to Pakistani pretending to be Chinese?

Oh of course not...I am not of that opinion that you are an Indian in Chinese colors, rather I should say I like your posts and pleasantly surprised reading them.

My comment was based on my surprise; Greater India true or not is amongst the least of concerns for China.

Let them just take the training from India, the later will be dicided by the BD people. It will weaken the position of AL for trusting India as more relaible than our own force.

India's new army chief is a US trained Ranger who still has the badge on his Indian army uniform.

He is also a graduate of the Defence Services Staff College, a honours graduate of the US Army Infantry School, graduated of the Rangers Course at Fort Benning (USA) and the U.S. Army War College in Carlisle, Pennsylvania.

Now when a few people are given training all comes crying reliability and all.. grow up...

When are enimies are supporting our PM who is also the defence minister, it can only say what role she is playing as a defence minister of for the country.

We can also assign her the post of unofficial indian interest defence minister in BD.

Only very few people in BD see India as their enemy like BD's PM most of the people like India. Some people want to create an anti-India image but they failed. They are the same people did not wanted BD getting independence. They did not like India that time, they don't like India now.

BD army chief's last month visit to Delhi...

2132c83.jpg

That was a very offensive joke, and hopefully will not be repeated.

Comments about usurping other nations sovereignty usually do not go down very well, especially when India is already considered hegemonic in the region.

Back to the topic please.

Well AM, the world does not go around Pakistan or its polity, we know there are other stakeholders in Asia and South East Asia who have a fairly good idea as to who is hegemonic and who is not.

It does not serve your pos:welcome:ition to be unable to differentiate being a Pakistani citizen and a "Moderator" in a democratic forum (which welcome people from other nationalities to participate in discussions, not asked for but given)..

If the news is true!!! ;)

It proved that bharati dalal la-hasina can not trust her own country men for security thus she choose to relied on her masters though when her time up and baba Azrael show up then none of her masters can save the life of this Gunesh looking creature. :sniper:

Another point proved from this outcome is that awami munafiqs has no real root in Bangladesh. They are all left over residue of Mushriks.

Ofcourse not, particularly what we saw during the mutiny, brothers killing brothers...

She is a target and we need to ensure she survives all attempts on her life...

As a senior member, a better perspective and an unbiased attitude could be expected of you. But I guess you being you, that would be too much to ask.

Your allegation of Hasina's govt. being an Indian stooge aside, whats wrong with sending one's special forces to train with another country's SF? Especially when India's SF have considerably more expereince than BD ones. I could just go on and on about this point but it wont matter, would it?

Robbie cant help commenting on your post, rationality is expected out of people who are open minded, Idune and Al-zakir are known India baiters and MBI munshi as well..

Please try to avoid them, and save the precious bytes to reply to people who are open to exchange of info...

If the news is true!!! ;)

It proved that bharati dalal la-hasina can not trust her own country men for security thus she choose to relied on her masters though when her time up and baba Azrael show up then none of her masters can save the life of this Gunesh looking creature. :sniper:

Another point proved from this outcome is that awami munafiqs has no real root in Bangladesh. They are all left over residue of Mushriks.

Hi i was reading your comment about sheik hasina being a puppet and all.

I would like to get some answers from "YOU":

1 - Is Hasina elected through general election or is it was a military coup??

2- Under her leadership, the party has achieved a supermajority in parliament, controlling 230 seats out of 299 in 2008 elections.. Do you still back the claims that there are certain anti elements who are with her??

3- Do you have any respect for Sheikh Mujibur Rahman,father of her, the founding father (and first president) of Bangladesh and for internationally reputed nuclear scientist, M. A. Wazed Miah her late husband?

Hi i was reading your comment about sheik hasina being a puppet and all.

I would like to get some answers from "YOU":

1 - Is Hasina elected through general election or is it was a military coup??

2- Under her leadership, the party has achieved a supermajority in parliament, controlling 230 seats out of 299 in 2008 elections.. Do you still back the claims that there are certain anti elements who are with her??

The whole election process was questionable and there are some evidence point out that la-hasina has made deal with last care taker government(ghaddar moeen) that she would legalize all their illegal activity if come to power.

She alleged on national parliament that she was poisioned by last care taker government while in the jail yet she neither has taken any action against them nor has any intention instead giving them protection. Furthermore when BNP parliamentarian filed a case in the high court behalf her, it was dismissed thus proved that she has come to power with the help of moeen rather than people mandate.

3- Do you have any respect for Sheikh Mujibur Rahman,father of her, the founding father (and first president) of Bangladesh and for

No!! Hell with the Faraun.

internationally reputed nuclear scientist, M. A. Wazed Miah her late husband?

He wasn't political person and I neither respect nor disrespect him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom