What's new

India to train BD PM's security personnel (by NSG) and BD army (by CIJWS)

[According to sources in Dhaka, a group of young people have been handpicked to receive training at the National Security Guard (NSG) set-up at Manesar, Haryana. These commandos, once trained, will form the inner cordon of Hasina’s security.]

Hasina is building a private army and security forces to bypass, disgrace and undermine Bangladesh army (SSF). As prime minister when Hasina send the message that she has more trust on Indian training and trained Awami cadre than cream of Bangladesh defense forces then rest of her crocodile tears about doing “this” and “that” for BD defense are just deceptive lip service at best.

This news proves further proves two things:

One: Hasina and her Awami regime is undisputed indian stooge. And indian will do anything for its puppet regime.

Two: Hasina and its regime detest Bangladesh army and defense forces and will forever undermine Bangladesh armed forces existence.

[According to sources in Dhaka, a group of young people have been handpicked to receive training at the National Security Guard (NSG) set-up at Manesar, Haryana. These commandos, once trained, will form the inner cordon of Hasina’s security.]

Hasina is building a private army and security forces to bypass, disgrace and undermine Bangladesh army (SSF). As prime minister when Hasina send the message that she has more trust on Indian training and trained Awami cadre than cream of Bangladesh defense forces then rest of her crocodile tears about doing “this” and “that” for BD defense are just deceptive lip service at best.

This news proves further proves two things:

One: Hasina and her Awami regime is undisputed indian stooge. And indian will do anything for its puppet regime.

Two: Hasina and its regime detest Bangladesh army and defense forces and will forever undermine Bangladesh armed forces existence.

As a senior member, a better perspective and an unbiased attitude could be expected of you. But I guess you being you, that would be too much to ask.

Your allegation of Hasina's govt. being an Indian stooge aside, whats wrong with sending one's special forces to train with another country's SF? Especially when India's SF have considerably more expereince than BD ones. I could just go on and on about this point but it wont matter, would it?

We do not like to take Indian experience to give security to BD's PM which will undermine BD's people, security force. Moreover, it's the best if India oil its own machine.

We do not like to take Indian experience to give security to BD's PM which will undermine BD's people, security force. Moreover, it's the best if India oil its own machine.

We, as in you speak for the whole BD population? Have some faith and respect in your government that decided, your people who voted for them and your armed forces who agreed with the decision. :pop::coffee:

We, as in you speak for the whole BD population? Have some faith and respect in your government that decided, your people who voted for them and your armed forces who agreed with the decision. :pop::coffee:

As I said indian will do anything to protect its puppet Hasina regime. What I didn not mention was you are indians here are prime example of that.

As I said indian will do anything to protect its puppet Hasina regime. What I didn not mention was you are indians here are prime example of that.

When will you ever talk sense? Mine or any other Indian's post on this forum, protects the Hasina govt.? :blink:

As for Sheikh Hasina's security:How much more does she need!!?

She already has Presidential Guards Regiment(one of the best in BD army to protect the head of the state),SSF(dedicated to securing VVIPs of BD,comprising of BD military personnel) and more recently DMP SWAT(which was trained by US SWATs,and its role includes protecting VVIPs).

On top of that,Indian intelligence probably has a dedicated cell to warn her of security threats.This can be deduced from the frequent Indian intel reports regarding her safety in recent days.

But the important factor to note is "a group of young people was handpicked".Now the question is, is she also building a personal army just like Rakkhi Bahini?And Who are the "group of people"?

Are they BD military members?

Are they AL party members loyal to Sheikh Hasina?

If latter is the case,we have a serious problem.These guys will also be used to oppress the opposition.

In the long run if these force grows larger in size,then she will be repeating the
same mistake Sheikh Mujib had made.
Hitler's SS was also smaller in size initially,but later grew to become a completely different force,rivaling the army.

As for Bangladesh army trainning in CIJWS,well there's nothing wrong in that.Bangladeshi and Indian officers already are trained in various exchange programs.Beside militaries do train with other armies.
Also I have read somewhere,Bangladesh will soon open a jungle warfare trainning centre of its own in Khulna or Chittagong.So we do have lot to learn from India's experience in jungle warfare and anti-insurgency missions.

Thanks to all the Mods and Webmaster for reviving the thread!!!

Report of such highest level cannot false. There was even talking about Hasina get into India after BDR mutiny.

You guys have no idea about how a state machinery runs and let alone Bangladesh. Hasina must conform with the existing structure of state machinery and she will be given security according to that. No matter how much she had love for India, but when it comes to the interest and security of the country then she herself matters less and will be kicked out in no time. better she watch out and act intellegently and rationally.

But the important factor to note is "a group of young people was handpicked".Now the question is, is she also building a personal army just like Rakkhi Bahini?And Who are the "group of people"?

Are they BD military members?

Are they AL party members loyal to Sheikh Hasina?

If latter is the case,we have a serious problem.These guys will also be used to oppress the opposition.

In the long run if these force grows larger in size,then she will be repeating the
same mistake Sheikh Mujib had made.

They could be bharatis...:undecided:

What's surprised me is that there is not even single news about this on BD media and if this is true then what will be the respose from BD military???

Who am I kidding!! Is there any patriot left in BD military????? I doubt after this devolopment.

no need to get racist u.....

if u hate Bangladesh go somewhere else why spoil this thread?

From the comments of come BD members here, what I dont understand is that
1. How is it OK for them to accept training from the epitome of world hegemony - the great Satan-USA, but its not OK to train with Indian forces? Its considered a matter of pride! LOL
2. Training with Indian forces calls for abusing the very leaders using various Islamic derogatory terminologies (why would one have such terms in the very first place?), but training with the Great Satan's forces makes them patriotic?

Don't they have their priorities right?

It's sad that reputed papers have to make stories up to make themselves feel important, there is no truth to this article, the prime ministers security is uder the control of the SSF, which recieved initial training from the US security service, South Koreans and Blackwater/Xe (this contract has now been terminated). Training is NOW held at SSF facilities in Dhaka.

NO members are scheduled to travel to India for, training/liason durring 2010.

From the comments of come BD members here, what I dont understand is that
1. How is it OK for them to accept training from the epitome of world hegemony - the great Satan-USA, but its not OK to train with Indian forces? Its considered a matter of pride! LOL
2. Training with Indian forces calls for abusing the very leaders using various Islamic derogatory terminologies (why would one have such terms in the very first place?), but training with the Great Satan's forces makes them patriotic?

Don't they have their priorities right?

USA is not the enemy but bharat was, is and will be though I do not blame you for this because ghaddars are among us. :angry:

Last edited:
It's sad that reputed papers have to make stories up to make themselves feel important, there is no truth to this article, the prime ministers security is uder the control of the SSF, which recieved initial training from the US security service, South Koreans and Blackwater/Xe (this contract has now been terminated). Training is NOW held at SSF facilities in Dhaka.

NO members are scheduled to travel to India for, training/liason durring 2010.

A website of a British security group(or US most probably.I don't recall correctly),had posted SSF and some other security forces name on their achievement list i.e. those agencies who received trainning from them.I don't have the link now.

But I have some pictures which shows that Bangladesh's SSF also trained with Thailand's special forces.

Here are some:

4917_103165595765_648510765_2536215.jpg

n1314223869_316784_4809581.jpg

Back
Top Bottom