What's new

India to station tejas at new IAF base in Rajasthan Near Pak Border

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it makes people pleased, India flies all its fighters without engine and pilots and merely by will power.

That should calm chaps down!

No,No. India flies its planes by yogic powers. Levitatation and all that. Who needs the LCA now? We even retired our "flying carpets" and the Djinns who piloted them. Now its just plain Yogic Levitation; WVR and BVR, the ultimate flight! :P

The initial news were about fielding them in extreme south, That time I got disappointed a bit.. Now I am proud of Tejas as radiant as the name implies.. Good for us...

Maybe it means as per our military intel reports , the IAF has full confidence in a Tejas vs Jf -17 matchup ...:)

Whatever, this gives us the opportunity to keep their mouth shut.. Cheers!

No,No. India flies its planes by yogic powers. Levitatation and all that. Who needs the LCA now? We even retired our "flying carpets" and the Djinns who piloted them. Now its just plain Yogic Levitation; WVR and BVR, the ultimate flight! :P

and Pakistani Flies it's plan by tantaric powers :P

Grp Commander Baba Ramdev being the Chief Pilot Training Officer.:agree:

This is good.. all r doing their bit with innovations applying 1000 yrs old applications.. Yogic Lavitations vs Tantric powers.. We can challenge the Americans now.. :bunny:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ....

He will have thousands of Air Force recruits (yoga practitioners ) , among middle aged , young , old people ......even recruits from U.S , China and Pakistan can come for training under him :lol:

no, I would rather have Shilpa Shetty. Given the obsessive behavior from Pakistan towards Bollywood, she will have people dancing across the border from here.

Last edited by a moderator:
ooooooooooooohhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaoooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Plz tell me what is that thing on her lower belly.i saw that thing many times on indian girls what is that chain or what??????

Okay Okay jf thunder is best and Tejas is semi best Now you Happyyyyyyyy My Indian Mario Bros:chilli:

Yes I am best pilot in my Dreams and on my Pc playing Hawx2:rofl:

Good to know that we are not paying much attention to PAF but i hope we doesnot under-estimate them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom