What's new

India to station tejas at new IAF base in Rajasthan Near Pak Border

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rajasthan is good area if Indian take this decision.....:smokin:

tejas will keep falling off the sky due to poor quality and pakistan border forces will have to participate in search n rescue operation for pilot.

tejas will keep falling off the sky due to poor quality and pakistan border forces will have to participate in search n rescue operation for pilot.
Ignore them they are frustrated.So they opened an one old article & started trolling.

First of all stop the bashing on the thunder with hate like dumb kids with no knowledge of what so ever you all are talking about... second of all if india is gona base them so what let them we have our bases close to border both nations look out for their best interest for safeguarding their land get over the chieldesh acts.

This is a great move BTW,

about 200-300 LCA's, (mass produced) shall be enough for PAF.

We should dedicate more of our advanced aircrafts to our eastern border.

mate which LCA's you are talking about Block 1 or Block 2 ? :cheers:

First design an engine for your local....i dont know.

I am having lot of fun searching for pakistani engine for JF-17....unfortunately drawing a blank!!:lol:

I know it is harsh to say that LCA has also not an Indian engine and frankly no other so called Indian plane has an Indian engine. The JF17 has no need of Pakistani engine.

Noooooooo it dont hurts the thing that hurt is that your are on lying on indian Forum
Ya like u do in Pakistani Forums....but it doesn't hurt us...because its better if u hve delusion about our defence forces....

no yar i am not feeling insecure i am just having fun alot of fun
your are feling insecure because LCA dont have a engine fit yours tata nano engine into Lca then
lca will be more superior then f22 Raptor:rofl:
we were thinking about tht but thn we thought wat is the need to hve engine in lca...i mean why should we risk life of our pilot wen we know tht ur jf 17 with single rd 33 engine wll b a sitting duck infront of our sams akash,spyder and s300....

we were thinking but tht but thn we thought wat is the need to hve engine in lca...i mean why should we risk life of our pilot wen we know tht ur jf 17 with single rd 33 engine wll b a sitting duck infront of our sams akash,spyder and s300....

It's RD-93. Never let your emotions empower you during arguments. It will make you a laughing stock ;) and who said JF-17 will cross your border, BVR misiles will be suffice to engagae your aircrafts from our side ;)

But LCA is still incomplete.............
Engine issues are still there .....???
GE F414 engines made LCA heavier to make manevers.....
Besides that .....so far deal for GE enginess is still to be signed.
And to my knowledge LCA first squadron is expected to be established by 2013.....after the long effort from 1980, if engine deal is signed.

In 2013 we would be taking hands on experience on JF-17 Block II and would be deployed at front border with more then one Sqd.

LCA hasnt flow with F414 how do you know it is heavier?... further 414 thrust engine is order to root out useful load issues and aerodynamic issues... With this engine it will carry the same payload of J-10..

I know it is harsh to say that LCA has also not an Indian engine and frankly no other so called Indian plane has an Indian engine. The JF17 has no need of Pakistani engine.

Oh purleese .It would not hurt my ego, if you say LCA has no Indian Engine...By looking at the comments of pakistanis saying LCA has no engine so it would fall out of sky..I wondered if Pakistanis have indeed Designed and mass produced some kind of revolutionary engine for JF-17.

As of the bolded comment...It is not the need but Pakistan cannot have a pakistani engine inside Thunder.

It's RD-93. Never let your emotions empower you during arguments. It will make you a laughing stock ;) and who said JF-17 will cross your border, BVR misiles will be suffice to engagae your aircrafts from our side ;)
I thnk u don't know tht Rd 93 is one of the variant of rd 33 engine....as faar as the bvr missiles r concern may i know how many bvr missiles had been fired by ur jf 17 till now and wat is its range....

Well, India has an Engine in development which has powered an Aircraft not once but several times(IL-76). Now India has 2 ongoing Fighter jet Engines under development K9 and K-10, of which K-9 has been tested on IL-76.... Now what have you got to be claimed yours in any so called fighter jet of yours??? The Pilot?

Its obvious that pakistan cannot dream to have an Indigenous development of aircraft engines hence Pakistan dont need an INDIGENOUS engine for its jet :rofl:

I thnk u don't know tht Rd 93 is one of the variant of rd 33 engine....as faar as the bvr missiles r concern may i know how many bvr missiles had been fired by ur jf 17 till now and wat is its range....

So What. If it's a derivative. the lamest argument you ever put. it's like, you said FE-414 and FE-404 are same because FE 414 is derivative of FE-404

And My dear. I knew you gonna put that question. JF-17 has fired SD-10 BVR Missiles. The proof is in JF-17 forums in form of pictures. Take some time and read and see with open Eyes or if necessary with 4 eyes. Next year we are going to test SD-10 B, upgraded form of basic bvr missile.

And last but not the least, JF-17 has fired MAR-1 Anti radiation Missiles and currently as we speaking C-602 Anti ship missiles are being integrated and being fired from JF-17 ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom