What's new

India to station tejas at new IAF base in Rajasthan Near Pak Border

Status
Not open for further replies.
Semi triangular, Piece of cake in a plate near Pakistani Border.

piece_of_cake.gif
LCA+Tejas.jpg

The real threat is MKI and MMRCA. LCA has not much value in PAF and if you are going to compare Radar or Long range interception wise then note down, 70km+ is already loaded under the wings and AESA is on the way. Bring it on Fellas. LCA will take place of HUNTER of 65.
Pakistan+air+force+JF-17+Thunder+FC-20+carryies+PL-12+%2528PiLi-12%2529+SD-10+%2528ShanDian-10%2529+BVRAAM+%2528Beyond+visual+range+Air+to+Air+Missile%2529+People%2527s+Liberation+Army+ariforce++%25281%2529.jpg

Semi triangular, Piece of cake in a plate near Pakistani Border.
piece_of_cake.gif
LCA+Tejas.jpg

The real threat is MKI and MMRCA. LCA has not much value in PAF and if you are going to compare Radar or Long range interception wise then note down, 70km+ is already loaded under the wings. Bring it on Fellas. LCA will take place of HUNTER of 65.
Pakistan+air+force+JF-17+Thunder+FC-20+carryies+PL-12+%2528PiLi-12%2529+SD-10+%2528ShanDian-10%2529+BVRAAM+%2528Beyond+visual+range+Air+to+Air+Missile%2529+People%2527s+Liberation+Army+ariforce++%25281%2529.jpg

Over confidence is not good My friend, LCA can stand guard hours Longer without giving much stress on the pilot wile taking High G-turns. Thanks to OBOGS and Unstable Delta wing design(triangular piece of cake design), where as JF-17 can hardly last for an hour or two because of the limited oxygen supply...

LCA is a Pilot friendly aircraft, no stress at all on the pilot, where as your pilot will strive to breath on high G turns and LCA Pilot would have it like a piece of cake after all it is one you know...

Over confidence is not good My friend, LCA can stand guard hours Longer without giving much stress on the pilot wile taking High G-turns. Thanks to OBOGS and Unstable Delta wing design(triangular piece of cake design), where as JF-17 can hardly last for an hour or two because of the limited oxygen supply...

LCA is a Pilot friendly aircraft, no stress at all on the pilot, where as your pilot will strive to breath on high G turns and LCA would have it like a piece of cake after all it is one you know...

what my eyes are watching here :sick:, man have you seen JF-17 performing manoeuvres.
Damn grow up kid.

what my eyes are watching here :sick:, man have you seen JF-17 performing manoeuvres.
Damn grow up kid.

Well I like to be a kid to enjoy myself here in the world of Kids... well let me not get you carried away, JF-17 performing maneuvers so does the Tejas... There is nothing to substantiate that JF-17 can better Tejas or Vice versa, argue on the facts, OBOGS help the pilot to be stress free and gives the aircraft more life up in the air.. The Unstable delta wing design is of no wonder the efficient way to make an aircraft agile and Maneuverable when it is complimented with quadruplex digital fly-by-wire flight control system....

So 20 years of hard work has paid off – the LCA is finally here, and mk2 will be even better with improved radar, GE414 engines which have tremendous thrust (15% more than GE404) and other improvements. The spin-off for Indian industry, and development in expertise is unimaginable. Just 20 years before, could we have imagined designing a modern combat aircraft such as this?

Of course our Pakistani friends would like to believe that a Mig-21 inspired plane, that was “developed” in barely three years, lacking in key technologies compared to LCA (FBW, composites, aerodynamic design, cheap Chinese components), that costs just half of an LCA, somehow turned out to be a better plane.

I hope that they truly believe that. The only thing better than a sub-standard, obsolete junk fighter in your enemy air force is a junk fighter piloted by an ignorant enemy who is over-confident and cocky.

If it makes people pleased, India flies all its fighters without engine and pilots and merely by will power.

That should calm chaps down!

Not sure what makes JF-17 more powerful in any angle... what ever JF-17 is going to get (AESA or avionics) was mere speculation and PAF has gone to Chinese gizmos.... where as LCA has come of long way by bombing with LGB's and integeration of Derby is on the way.. which will make Tejas more potent... In addition MK-2 will outpace even J-10.... any way all the best for JF-17

Well I like to be a kid to enjoy myself here in the world of Kids... well let me not get you carried away, JF-17 performing maneuvers so does the Tejas... There is nothing to substantiate that JF-17 can better Tejas or Vice versa, argue on the facts, OBOGS help the pilot to be stress free and gives the aircraft more life up in the air.. The Unstable delta wing design is of no wonder the efficient way to make an aircraft agile and Maneuverable when it is complimented with quadruplex digital fly-by-wire flight control system....

Another Post without Proper Search. I will only say Jf-17 has OBOGOS Kid and also fly by wire control system :)

Not sure what makes JF-17 more powerful in any angle... what ever JF-17 is going to get (AESA or avionics) was mere speculation and PAF has gone to Chinese gizmos.... where as LCA has come of long way by bombing with LGB's and integeration of Derby is on the way.. which will make Tejas more potent... In addition MK-2 will outpace even J-10.... any way all the best for JF-17

Hahaha. What a funny Post. Yeah JF-17 can only fire guns and not the anti ship, not anti radiation missilies, not the BVR, not the LGB's nor any WVR :P

tejas will keep falling off the sky due to poor quality and pakistan border forces will have to participate in search n rescue operation for pilot.

Is that what happened in Mehran? :lol:

O.K. lets assume thunder is a better plane. Whats the use of having a better plane? when united states could conduct operation in your territory with impunity. e.g Geronimo, Drone attacks.

They even use chemical weapons, yet we don't see any reaction from the armed forces.

Chemical attacks through drones

So, its a safe bet to say we aren't concerned about thunder.

LCAs in Rajasthan borders! this seems to be a bold decision.. After all India has got something local to be placed against F-16s and JF 17.. We need to take the thread in this way.. Guys I think HAL has come out of ages.. Bravo! Keep going..

lca is supposed to be an interceptor, and as far as i know all interceptors/point defense fighters are placed near the border.....no big deal.
Also no point comparing lca to jf 17.....no matter what we discuss the truth will only come out if these two fighters ever face each other, all we can do is make our own fighters as deadly as possible.....
Best of luck to both nations in that respect

lca is supposed to be an interceptor, and as far as i know all interceptors/point defense fighters are placed near the border.....no big deal.
Also no point comparing lca to jf 17.....no matter what we discuss the truth will only come out if these two fighters ever face each other, all we can do is make our own fighters as deadly as possible.....
Best of luck to both nations in that respect

The initial news were about fielding them in extreme south, That time I got disappointed a bit.. Now I am proud of Tejas as radiant as the name implies.. Good for us...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom