What's new

India to start Jewish heritage tours for Indian-origin Jews

What did I said about Islam a lot of Muslim openly abuse him in India especialy Shia and you must be impressed with this terrorist sympathiser.

FYI all I said against an Indian not PakistanI.
he's banned in most of western nation and he supported 9/11 attacks undoubtedly he's a one good mullah :D
@WAJsal @Norwegian

I told you above that I stopped supporting this Mullah when he started his wild conspiracy theories and spew BS about modern science.

I think Zakir Naik has helped Indians as more and more Indians are studying sanskrit and are trying to know about ours ancestors.

Dravidian proof of the Indus script - The Hindu
Iravatham Mahadevan has had an almost lifetime engagement with the Indus Valley Civilisation. He argues that any common feature between the Vedic language and old Tamil must have a common origin, and that this common origin is the Indus culture.

Not sure if he is a terrorist sympathizer, but a conspiracy nutcase he is. And not to forget his ramblings on modern science:
H2L4X.jpg
He seems to be eating only goats.. Look at his face, does it remind u of something?

Sir, trace back comments, read all. Will be clear.

Context it was said. BTW i know many people, non Muslims who claim 9/11 was an inside job.
Bro I respect ur views about him but that doesn't mean I should also have the same views right? I have seen many videos of him spewing venom against other religions, heck even a large number muslims hate him because of that.

Bro I respect ur views about him but that doesn't mean I should also have the same views right? I have seen many videos of him spewing venom against other religions, heck even a large number muslims hate him because of that.
Count me in. I once used to admire that idiot. Not anymore! :D :D :D

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom