What's new

India to start Jewish heritage tours for Indian-origin Jews

Apparently him clearing a small confusion makes you want to comment about him on topic ,which has nothing to do with the man. Figure out the rest....

OK, so you wish to get permanently banned now, dude talk some sense.

No, he is clearing a term which means something else other than what we wish to say. For example a person is clearing a mistake one makes in a sentence, like the usage of 'then' and 'than'. Why pass such comments, slave mentality?

I rated you negative because you brought him in for no reason, maligned him for no reason.
PS: i am not into rating and all, if you edit your post i shall remove my ratings.
Take u r rating back the post is deleted as it has been read by @GURU DUTT

And I will tag you when someone insults other's religion For your rating wisdom.

I don't thin he is all that respected. Many of my friends who are muslim don't like him and think he is just out to make trouble and mislead. I have seen some videos of him trying to argue with Hindu and Christian scholars about how they are wrong even according to their own religious scriptures - except he shows such lack of common knowledge that it was embarrassing. These are the kind of nuts that in other countries end up radicalizing innocent children by selling them 'superiority' pills. Not in India thank god!
Sir i understand. Even i don't like him, the reason why he was brought in was for ridiculing, please trace back to the comments made.
You cannot force a man to respect other or his view, that's his personal choice and he is entitled to his opinion.

Had it been a special occasion then I would have understood.
I am saying there is no need to name call him. A little decency will not hurt, now will it?
Take u r rating back the post is deleted as it has been read by @GURU DUTT

And I will tag you when someone insults other's religion For your rating wisdom.
Edit your post, in which you call him 'piece of shit Ugly...'. I shall gladly remove it.

Not sure if he is a terrorist sympathizer, but a conspiracy nutcase he is. And not to forget his ramblings on modern science:
H2L4X.jpg

Simple science indeed. Which is probably why idi amin was eating people to become human?

You are the few people whom I respect here but you should stop stop branding others as Muslim haters and do some research.
You will be shocked to find that me, yes a very irreligious person used to admire Zakir Naik many years ago. Back then he used to debate on religious issues only. But then 9/11 happened and my favorite preacher got haywired. He started spreading conspiracy theories and made illogical statements about modern science. And it was then I thought, what the hell is wrong with him. To make the matter worst, he started posing with this fake Bollywood Mahdi Messiah claimant from India:

Yet, after being exposed that much if some Muslims choose to admire that nutcase, what can I do? :D :D :D

Apparently him clearing a small confusion makes you want to comment about him on topic ,which has nothing to do with the man. Figure out the rest....

OK, so you wish to get permanently banned now, dude talk some sense.

No, he is clearing a term which means something else other than what we wish to say. For example a person is clearing a mistake one makes in a sentence, like the usage of 'then' and 'than'. Why pass such comments, slave mentality?

I rated you negative because you brought him in for no reason, maligned him for no reason.
PS: i am not into rating and all, if you edit your post i shall remove my ratings.
ok sirji galti se mistake ho gaya age dhyan sakhoonga :)

Not sure if he is a terrorist sympathizer, but a conspiracy nutcase he is. And not to forget his ramblings on modern science:
H2L4X.jpg
He refused to accept laden as terrorist and a hardcore believer that 9/11 was did by US to invade Muslim countries plus he never said anything about terrorist in kashmir even if asked by journalists.

You will be shocked to find that me, yes a very irreligious person used to admire Zakir Naik many years ago. Back then he used to debate on religious issues only. But then 9/11 happened and my favorite preacher got haywired. He started spreading conspiracy theories and made illogical statements about modern science. And it was then I thought, what the hell is wrong with him. To make the matter worst, he started posing with this fake Bollywood Mahdi Messiah claimant from India:

Yet, after being exposed that much if some Muslims choose to admire that nutcase, what can I do? :D :D :D

you know. that is the curse of mankind....very smart and thoughtful people who can actually lead common people to progress, take wrong turns somewhere and the common followers end up jumping off the cliff with them. it is not just this guy - doesn't matter which religion or company or organization!

My dad always said and says: never hero worship another human being. It makes such sense

to all indian members this thread is about growing indo israeli friendship and lets keep it that way why derail it by bringing arabs or there cultural and moral contribeution to this part of the world :angel:

to all indian members this thread is about growing indo israeli friendship and lets keep it that way why derail it by bringing arabs or there cultural and moral contribeution to this part of the world :angel:
Ok here is a good one: Jews are enemies of the believers: Zakir Naik! :D

Imagine GOI sending Naik as ambassador of India to Israel :D

My dad always said and says: never hero worship another human being. It makes such sense
This reminds me of Hitler, Stalin, Mao etc. Such great people with such great potential. And how they destroyed their nations.

Ok here is a good one: Jews are enemies of the believers: Zakir Naik! :D
well i nevr hear anything what this nutcase says why waste time on those who want to impose there logic on you lets talk about zaid hamid instead he is much better entertainer im sure when NaMo meets saudi athourities in his current middle eartern nations tour he should/will talk about releasing zaid hamid as many NaMo bhakts are missing zaid hamid comedy :D

:D

This reminds me of Hitler, Stalin, Mao etc. Such great people with such great potential. And how they destroyed their nations.

cant say about hitler but Mao was a great person and changed china for good

and why not? you cannot talk about jews without taking about arabs as they hail from the same region and even the same religious root. Just like the jews added greatly to my life (latke being primary among them) the arabs also have contributed richly (falafel, arabian nights, jasmine & the genie etc)....

well i nevr hear anything what this nutcase says why waste time on those who want to impose there logic on you lets talk about zaid hamid instead he is much better entertainer im sure when NaMo meets saudi athourities in his current middle eartern nations tour he should/will talk about releasing zaid hamid as many NaMo bhakts are missing zaid hamid comedy :D
We have famous comedian in Pakistan who used to copy Zaid Hamid perfectly. Since he has been imprisoned, he has stopped his mimicries all together. Gosh I miss him! A born comedian!

cant say about hitler but Mao was a great person and changed china for good
He started cultural revolution in China that killed millions!!!
Cultural Revolution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

PM Modi has met Saudis at G20 Summit

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom