What's new

India to start Jewish heritage tours for Indian-origin Jews

well your new to the forum you will know it shortli waise this al bakistan is what arabs call pakistan as there is no P word in arabik and many hub bul watan pakistanies in pakistan proudli use "al bakistan" number plates pakistanies love for arab culture is so much that they changed age old sub continent words like

khudda hafiz as allah hafiz

sehri as shahoor

and ramzaan mubarak as ramadan

as khudda, sefri and ramzaan were persian words and arabs hate every thing persian

yahud neams jew and hanud means hindu
Very informative ...

Last edited:
Robin Birvdaker a jew from Mumbai enrolled in IDF Golani Brigade
View attachment 247612
View attachment 247613

What do you have to do with those Arabs you should take pride in native pakistanis like Porus, Raja Dahir and Maharaja Ranjit Singh.

you have a point, though I am skeptical if anyone from Pakistan will accepts it due to religious difference

well your new to the forum you will know it shortli waise this al bakistan is what arabs call pakistan as there is no P word in arabik and many hub bul watan pakistanies in pakistan proudli use "al bakistan" number plates pakistanies love for arab culture is so much that they changed age old sub continent words like

khudda hafiz as allah hafiz

sehri as shahoor

and ramzaan mubarak as ramadan

as khudda, sefri and ramzaan were persian words and arabs hate every thing persian

yahud neams jew and hanud means hindu and nasara is christian

huh? so what do the arabs call palastine? surely not balastine. didn't know that

Very informative ... btw that piece of sh!t ugly zakir naik was lecturing to use the word Ramadan instead of Ramzan.
@WAJsal Brother, since you gave him a negative rating, I was only wondering if you love Zakir Naik, a crazy Mullah!

He is a very respected religious scholar, ok you don't like Islam. At least show a little respect for the man.
He has made Islam look like a TV Serial. Please, it is not Islam he is spreading on PeaceTV but feeding donations from gullible Muslims worldwide.
8de764353eb59dcabcbbc073c30727d6c9a87b70ddb99816bb893016e99ff1f9.jpg

@WAJsal Brother, since you gave him a negative rating, I was only wondering if you love Zakir Naik, a crazy Mullah!

He has made Islam look like a TV Serial. Please, it is not Islam he is spreading on PeaceTV but feeding donations from gullible Muslims worldwide.
He is a respected Religious scholar. For you all Mullahs are crazy, there are some real good mullahs too you know. I won't continue this argument, especially with you, do not quote me.

He is a very respected religious scholar, ok you don't like Islam. At least show a little respect for the man.
What did I said about Islam a lot of Muslim openly abuse him in India especialy Shia and you must be impressed with this terrorist sympathiser.

FYI all I said against an Indian not PakistanI.

He is a respected Religious scholar. For you all Mullahs are crazy, there are some real good mullahs too you know.
BS. I do respect Muslim religious scholars like Javed Ahmad Ghamidi, those cool-minded ones, not those who come on TV as stand-ups, only to debate with memorized verses and faulty logic.

What did I said about Islam
Apparently him clearing a small confusion makes you want to comment about him on topic ,which has nothing to do with the man. Figure out the rest....
terrorist sympathiser.
OK, so you wish to get permanently banned now, dude talk some sense.
slave mentality :coffee:
No, he is clearing a term which means something else other than what we wish to say. For example a person is clearing a mistake one makes in a sentence, like the usage of 'then' and 'than'. Why pass such comments, slave mentality?
You are the few people whom I respect here but you should stop stop branding others as Muslim haters and do some research.
I rated you negative because you brought him in for no reason, maligned him for no reason.
PS: i am not into rating and all, if you edit your post i shall remove my ratings.

He is a respected Religious scholar. For you all Mullahs are crazy, there are some real good mullahs too you know. I won't continue this argument, especially with you, do not quote me.

I don't thin he is all that respected. Many of my friends who are muslim don't like him and think he is just out to make trouble and mislead. I have seen some videos of him trying to argue with Hindu and Christian scholars about how they are wrong even according to their own religious scriptures - except he shows such lack of common knowledge that it was embarrassing. These are the kind of nuts that in other countries end up radicalizing innocent children by selling them 'superiority' pills. Not in India thank god!

You cannot force a man to respect other or his view, that's his personal choice and he is entitled to his opinion.

Had it been a special occasion then I would have understood.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom