What's new

India to sign 126 combat jets deal by December Confirmed

I just can't decide anymore- I have been for EFT, for Rafele I just can't decide. But TBH whichever fighter IAF gets will be one of the finest in existence so I'm just waiting for one to be inducted.

@Spark,
I have some good shots of the Bug too:)
xd65i.jpg

f9jq5w.jpg

rr09ap.jpg

vxotjt.jpg

zl44jr.jpg

m6100.jpg

and
Guiding an F/A-18E Onto an Aircraft Carrier | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

French air chief visits Jaisalmer

Sep 23, 2011,

JAISALMER: France's Air Force chief, General Polomoros, visited Indian Air Force's forward airport here. India is getting defence assistance from many countries and exchanges strategic activities. Gen Polomoros visited the airport as part of such an exchange.

France has made many defence deals with India which has purchased many items, including Mirage 2000 fighter planes. According to information, Gen Polomoros had come on a two-day visit on Wednesday. A high-level six-member team accompanied him.

French air chief visits Jaisalmer - The Times of India

i would surely route for eurofighter typhoon ,
vision-2020
eurofighter-2020.jpg

as india should invest in a futuristic technology

We are investing in LCA and FGFA, buying the MRCA's..

Let the partners invest in EFT...;)
of course european EADS company wants to make india as it partners ,& obviusly we would be investing in the form of buying ,am I right sparky ?:whistle:

of course european EADS company wants to make india as it partners ,& obviusly we would be investing in the form of buying ,am I right sparky ?:whistle:

Invest in making EFT naval operational??? invest in radar developments?/

Why waste money on that when Rafaale already has those??:what:

Right Somji?

Invest in making EFT naval operational??? invest in radar developments?/

Why waste money on that when Rafaale already has those??:what:

Right Somji?
Hmm well i can smell that u r supporting rafale?:agree:
i would invest in naval lca & FFGA ,& eurofighter has the next generation E captor aesa radar
totally wrong sparky:azn:

Hmm well i can smell that u r supporting rafale?:agree:
i would invest in naval lca & FFGA ,& eurofighter has the next generation E captor aesa radar
totally wrong sparky:azn:

If we dont pay up in bulky Euros, radars wont be coming in the present generation. :lol:

10.4 Billion dollar for 126 aircrafts? I doubt it because my estimations show actual price will be 11.5-12.5 Billion for 126 Rafale as unit cost of Rafael is 90 million plus the armaments and other goodies will cost it 100-110 and if Euro fighter is bought then it will be 15 billion dollar. Correct me if i'm wrong

yeah you are probably right about the increase in cost..They estimated this price years back..It has to increase by to some extent by the time the deal actually happens.

This deal has become more of a tool for arm-twisting for India,when it comes to International politics...I guess thats why nobody wants to finalize it any time soon.

LMAO,rightly said:P
At least then we'll have someone who knows a thing or two about Defence working @MoD:hitwall:

Dont ever think of that he will sell all the current fighters and buy gripens , that too in thousands..

You dont know how disturbed jha really is....:disagree:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom