What's new

India to sign 126 combat jets deal by December Confirmed

Then baat khatam:lol: PDF Bandh pad jayega pehele...
. But its highly unlikely to happen.
I would still say there will be delay, but not a from sqaure one.

WITH 126 Rafaeles or European typhoons, WHO WILL STOP US IN ASIA???? CHINA or PAKISTAN :rofl::rofl::rofl:

HOw will they match 126 of these Fighters ??? WE WILL BE the most powefull air force in the EASTERN HEMPISHPERE, AFTER RUSSIA OFFCOURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this kids :tdown:

WITH 126 Rafaeles or European typhoons, WHO WILL STOP US IN ASIA???? CHINA or PAKISTAN :rofl::rofl::rofl:

HOw will they match 126 of these Fighters ??? WE WILL BE the most powefull air force in the EASTERN HEMPISHPERE, AFTER RUSSIA OFFCOURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Power doesn't come with jets buddy .. it comes with will and determination ...

Don't know why but i like Typhoon...:tongue:

eurofighter_1454460c.jpg

Eurofighter+Typhoon+by+jet+planes+%25283%2529.jpg
my firsr love aswell and hope it to be selected i donot know why but it looks very agile and looks like the true frreari of the skies :yahoo::yahoo:

We need to have a watertight legal agreement with clearly written clauses and huge penalty for disobeying them. So its not become another Scorpene submarines case.

why yaar simply we can make suf forum on it MMRCA 2007-2025:partay:

Imran bhai.. aa jane do.. pakk gye hai intzaar karte karte.. hum AMCA thread me saari dicussion kar lenge ab is MMRCA ko band ho jane do yaar.. Sala kaisa MMRCA... ab to tasteless hi ho gya hai.. :hitwall:

We need to have a watertight legal agreement with clearly written clauses and huge penalty for disobeying them. So its not become another Scorpene submarines case.

The scorpene issue was not for Farnce but for our own babus. I hope they have learnt all mistakes and will not make a mess out of the MRCA this time.

Imran bhai.. aa jane do.. pakk gye hai intzaar karte karte.. hum AMCA thread me saari dicussion kar lenge ab is MMRCA ko band ho jane do yaar.. Sala kaisa MMRCA... ab to tasteless hi ho gya hai.. :hitwall:

a jao ga yaar saber kero saber ka phal meetha hota hai :P AMCA ko bhi late mar diya hai ab FGFA ka wait kery ager hukum ho to .MMRCA need a person like mushy direct yes or no :lol:

Jiss din yeh mmrca ki deal sign hoti hai uss din, Imran Bhai, sabko party zaroor dena

zaroor doon ga per bhi .ap wesy kaho wesy de dety hain .per yahaan to bhut sary apna ghunghat nhi uthaty ke nazer na lag gay :lol:perty kya hai grand party deen gay bus aik bird per likhwana hai PEACE :tup:

Just scrap the effing deal by letting the bids expire...Buy the mirages and wait for FGFA..

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom