What's new

India to sign 126 combat jets deal by December Confirmed

India should go for Typhoon this is one of the best right now. Bit expensive but worth buying i would say.

India should go for Typhoon this is one of the best right now. Bit expensive but worth buying i would say.

It will be Typhoon. :agree: Worth buying good future but Rafale is also excellent.

I prefer EFT over Rafale but....

Brazilian President Rousseff said that the preference of his country was to the French military aircraft Rafale, but he could not afford them yet.

Brazilian President Rousseff recalled in an interview she and French President Nicolas Sarkozy on the sidelines of the UN General Assembly in New York, that Brazil was at present unable to make the purchase of military aircraft.

During this interview, she reiterated that his country was "not able to commit to the purchase of war planes whatsoever." However, the Brazilian leader has confirmed that if the situation changes and that "if there should be choice, it would be in favor of the Rafale" fighter aircraft from Dassault Aviation, rather than for the F-18 Boeing. The French manufacturer has yet managed to sell its Rafale export. The French-Brazilian soap opera is not over ...

Défense. Le Brésil préfère le Rafale mais n'a pas les moyens d'acheter - Monde - Le Télégramme

Le Brésil préfère le Rafale mais n'est pas en mesure d'en acheter (Elysée) - Le Point

Brasilia ne peut pas s'engager actuellement sur le Rafale - Economie - Nouvelobs.com

10.4 Billion dollar for 126 aircrafts? I doubt it because my estimations show actual price will be 11.5-12.5 Billion for 126 Rafale as unit cost of Rafael is 90 million plus the armaments and other goodies will cost it 100-110 and if Euro fighter is bought then it will be 15 billion dollar. Correct me if i'm wrong
Pricing works a lot differently when tenders are involved. Prices are normally well below declared prices especially cases where production is to be shifted (in this case a low cost facility at HAL India after some initial deliveries). But we can assume the prices to go up with armament.

Humara intezar mat karo wanra 6 saal aur rukna padega :D

Jaldi se ready-made khareed lo china se...:D:D

:partay:

no no hamsay hai bhi hum akher kuch to khiyal kerna chayee .phly app please ;)

---------- Post added at 10:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

mujhe laga , tumhare j10B's ki fielding fix hai against MMRCA

yes sir but we are waiting for india if we got now J-10 its mean you will got letter then yours will new and ours old car thats why my wife said wait for next door when they finished we will buy our new model :lol:

no no hamsay hai bhi hum akher kuch to khiyal kerna chayee .phly app please ;)

---------- Post added at 10:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

yes sir but we are waiting for india if we got now J-10 its mean you will got letter then yours will new and ours old car thats why my wife said wait for next door when they finished we will buy our new model :lol:

Hillarious... good one... i would wish we had our mmrca 5 yrs ago rather than having bragging rights, our sqdn strength is miserable right now

Hillarious... good one... i would wish we had our mmrca 5 yrs ago rather than having bragging rights, our sqdn strength is miserable right now

as i think they are waiting for some reason not for just time pass sir.let them decide .fighter jets are there or not i think india is safe and these jets will make it more safe .thats it .countries are not kids like we have here .:P

:what:December.........Ok.....Congress is teh slowest on all defence matters....MMS is busy touring and others busy looting...AK anto is busy talking and only talking....Hope they finish it before commersial bids expire....:laugh:

if i am not wrong there is clause in deal that IAF can order 50% more fighters if they are satisfied with their performance?

that's 189 jets

if i am not wrong there is clause in deal that IAF can order 50% more fighters if they are satisfied with their performance?

that's 189 jets

Let them first order 126 yaar...

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom