What's new

India to rethink ban on airing Pakistani television channels

The truth is, "useless" this term suits you better :enjoy:
Did that hutt????:D

My god, bangladeshis cant even make their own ads????????????????

tum log bhi konsa khud banate ho mama

har chez toh goro ka copy karte ho

agar gore kuch bole toh jal jate ho

confused indians :D

I think bans of Pakistani TV channels in India is actually a good thing for Pakistanis.

Can you imagine how anti-Pakistan the common Indian will get if they see what people like Zaid Hamid says about Hindus? Or Sohail Tanveer's beautiful views on Hindu zehniyat? Or how some of these "defence analysts" talk about their favourite Hindu phrase "Muh me Ram Ram, bagal mein chura".

Its best the ban is kept in place at least until the Pakistani media gets more matured and civilized, or there will be even more enemity between Indians and Pakistanis, as if it is not bad already :hang2:

to yaar such sunney main kia bura hay lmao

Are par ham banate to khud hi hai na ..... par tumhari useless country to copy bhi nahi kar sakti :rofl:

Are par ham banate to khud hi hai na ..... par tumhari useless country to copy bhi nahi kar sakti :rofl:

copy har koi kar sakta hai :rofl:

hum log bhi banate hai shayed aapko pata nahi :D

Chacchha, at least hum copy to karte hain, tum to woh bhi nahin kar paate.....:lol:
lol you were Indian first, then became Pakistani:undecided: and then Bangladeshi:undecided:..... Yeah I'm so confused about your identity :rofl:

lol you were Indian first, then became Pakistani:undecided: and then Bangladeshi:undecided:..... Yeah I'm so confused about your identity :rofl:

i am a human being than a muslim thats enough for me mama :D

tum konse hindustani ho indus valley toh pak pas hai :D

achcha tumhare 3rd class hoto honge jaise tum ho...

west bhi tumhare ads ko 3rd class hi sochte hai

apni apni zehniyat ki bat ha

ok mamas mai chalta hu

mai ban honeke mood me nahi hu

tc

west bhi tumhare ads ko 3rd class hi sochte hai

apni apni zehniyat ki bat ha

Kabhi Bollywood movies ki overseas kamai ke bare suna hai ??? :lol:

Are tumhare yaha bhi to bollywood bahut famous hai

After reading comments by indians here it is pretty clear that indians have no idea of Pakistani tv channels.

Maybe you are not aware of what passes in your TV channels as normal is considered religious bigotry in India and most of the world.

You are not allowed to say either 'Hindu Zehniyat' and 'Baniya' etc on other religions neither can you talk all amazing about Muslims as a people.

Then there are example of channels broadcasting people converting to Islam. Maybe that is very happy news for you people, in India we donot tolerate that sensitivity of any religious group is hurt by such blatant communalism.

How about banning Indian channels in Pakistan??

And pakistanies dont even like saas bahu masala and Indian Movies.......;)

How about banning Indian channels in Pakistan??

And pakistanies dont even like saas bahu masala and Indian Movies.......;)

indians still in this illusion tht eachg & every peoples in whole world watch indian movies & dramas wht a pitty

first indians says there is no ban on pakistani channels we are biggest demecrazy bla blah blah:D

than they said no one watch pakistani channels & no one even know wht pakistani channels shows:D

now when there own democrzy govt said there is ban on Pak TV since last ten years :D

then indians starts commenting on Pakistani shows as if they watch it 24/7:D

so the conclusion Pakistan channels havc sooo much variety its up to one thinking wht he/she wants to watch we hav freedome of speech most of the Pakistanis watch current affairs programes & dramas & music shows even its amazing tht in youtube most of the popular Pakistani dramas & songs are viewed by indians & most of the indians are comenting on it.......

wht a freedome when Hafiz saeed said something he become terrorists & when the real terrorist bal thackray shiv sena & wht not gives threats to muslims & Pakistan openly on there national tv its acceptable for indians.....its called real democracy thanks god we dont hav tht one:D

P.S: its an eye opener for Pakistani chnanels who proudly show the shows on aman ki asha every time i open any pak channel.

Back
Top Bottom