What's new

India to rethink ban on airing Pakistani television channels

We indians have a problem with associating God Bless you or God willing...... with Death,destruction and Hate .........Half the time ur muslim Zaid hamid associates Inshallah with destruction and supremacy over india.............WE have problems with such Idiots being given prime time ......SO not with muslims but with psycho pakistani muslims.....there is lots of difference between the two.....

No indian is going to watch Pak channel after it shows Hafiz Saeed and Zaid hamid !! Until and unless Pak channels can keep the anti india rhetoric to just nationalistic sense,stop hindu bashing and showing terrorists as participants .....What do you expect !!!
rightly said bro... never take Gods name in vain.

After reading comments by indians here it is pretty clear that indians have no idea of Pakistani tv channels.

yes you are right i have no idea of Pak Channels.....whatver knowledge i have is from Youtube and reading

What i have learned so far is

1]Hafiz Saeed [ perpetrator of Mumbai attacks according to US] is a popular participant of tv shows

2] Anti Hindu bashings , soodra brahman crap and ...ahmadis no no .........are a common topics

3] Zaid hamid [ may be most popular Anti Indian Pakistani for indians in youtube] ....Using God's name to express his grand schemes against India in both Religous and racist tones......not to forget the crowd support

I have also seen the anti Zaid programs and the Hamid nisar videos and know there is a Large other sode to the coin............But you think after listening to Hafiz Saeed's vomit Running on Air in India.....People are just going turn channel and brush it off ??

But You are right .....Pak channels should be Aired in India with Censorship of such shows......it should be easy for Sat operators i think..........But real time shows are gonna be tricky !!...............Indian shows are getting too boring and maybe large market opportunity of India will deter the Pak media from giving importanace to these terrorists and Zaid boy

Actually your useless country is not even able to make these ads so you need this

yes our media is not as colourful as urs its a muslim nation ;)

u cant say "useless" the whole subcontitent is same

yes our media is not as colourful as urs its a muslim nation ;)

u cant say "useless" the whole subcontitent is same

Muslim nation is just a excuse nothing else ... their is live example of IRAN & Turkey

"useless" this term suits you better

Muslim nation is just a excuse nothing else ... their is live example of IRAN & Turkey

"useless" this term suits you better

actually u r the useless guy over here

i havent said lie

but i know truth hurts

Back
Top Bottom