What's new

India to provide helicopters to Afghanistan soon

I see GSLV MK3 and Desert Fighter is at it again.

I see GSLV MK3 and Desert Fighter is at it again.

One should accept the truth n move on... :tup:

made a heli with whatever ... who cares .. good for you... than you bring in Pak just to troll.. lol...

Really?You still cant prove you claim about Super Mushak..Fun starts from post #108.....!!!

LOL what a loser.. :rofl:

1.Design is german? It was designed in India,in collaboration with MBB and tested (both ground tested & flight testing ) in India itself

The Government of India entered into a collaboration agreement
with Messerschmitt Bolkow Blohm (MBB) - West Germany, in July 1984 for design,
development and establishment of production facilities of ALH.

The Article never mentions Indian inputs in Design,Analysis (Crash Analysis,Stress Analysys,FEM&FEA) ,Or the testing done by Indian Engineers ( Flight tests,Ground Tests-Vibration analysis,Fatigue and Endurance Tests,test of components like IDS,Gearbox) .This is why I said this article is hypocrisy at its very best

p32.JPG

p31.JPG

Engine is Indo French co-developed Shakti now-No mention of this in the article.

For its first application, the Dhruv, a first engine variant christened the Ardiden 1H1 (or "Shakti" in India), offering a power of 1,400 shp, is jointly developed and producted with HAL.

Turbomeca - Ardiden

3.Self-Defense system is foreign?What is brought,is the MAWS sensors that are a part of Indian developed Multi Sensor Warning System used in Dhruv

DARE's+EW+Products-4.jpg

This is why I said the article is hypocrisy at its very best - They mentioned about import of MAWS sensors but forgot Indigenous development of much advanced Multi Sensor Warning System ,of which the sensor is a part of??

4.fuel tanks, floatation equipment and related gaskets and seals for the ALH are now manufactured locally (article itself states it )

5.MFDs are now manufactured Indigenously.And Israeli Avionics are not a part of every Dhruv,Customer can chose between Indian & Israeli Avionics.This is a fact most of us are well aware of.

HAL also offer the Dhruv with their own avionics package for customers who do not opt for the Israeli one.

Aero India 2003 - Part 6

6.The Guns & Rocket Launcher are not a part of Dhruv,they are for Rudra helicopter.
I guess S 70 Battlehawk is not American,as it uses the same THL 20 gun..Agusta A129 /TAI T-129 is not Indigenous because it uses American M197 Gatling gun..

And these guys forgot about Indigenous ATGM Helina used on Rudra?-Hypocrisy again..

helina1.jpg

7.AVCS is not present in all Dhruvs,it is a recent addition.

Now The Article overlooks many Indian Achievements...

1.The Co-development ,Indigenous Testing & establishment of production facilities for ALH

img4.jpg

img9.jpg

2.Shakthi Engine Co development

Indian Army and Air force wanted engines with power higher than TM333-2B2 for
Dhruv helicopters. An agreement was signed with M/s Turbomeca, France in 2002 for the
Co –development of Shakti engine ETBRDC was entrusted with the design and supply of
the oil pumps, oil cooling system, the filter unit and the external dressing
. Engineers of
ETBRDC also took part in casing modelling, rotor dynamics and stress analysis at
Turbomeca, France.
3. Integrated Dynamic System

img5.jpg

4.Flight Control System

5.ARIS

Audit observed that the collaboration agreement was not extended beyond 1995. At that
time, certain systems like Anti Resonance vibration Isolation System (ARIS), Automatic
flight Control system (AFCS), Retractable Landing Gear, etc., were yet to be developed,
validated and integrated.
This resulted in postponement of the plan to establish
production facilities
. As a result, five prototypes of the basic versions which were to be
certified by 1994 as per PPR were actually flight tested and certified for Military version
in March 2002 and for Civil version in October 2003.

5.SV 2000 RADAR

6. Multi Sensor Warning System

7.KITE ESM (Electronic Support Measures) system

8.Mihir Dunking Sonar

1.Design is german? It was designed in India,in collaboration with MBB and tested (both ground tested & flight testing ) in India itself

The Article never mentions Indian inputs in Design,Analysis (Crash Analysis,Stress Analysys,FEM&FEA) ,Or the testing done by Indian Engineers ( Flight tests,Ground Tests-Vibration analysis,Fatigue and Endurance Tests,test of components like IDS,Gearbox) .This is why I said this article is hypocrisy at its very best

p32.JPG

p31.JPG

Engine is Indo French co-developed Shakti now-No mention of this in the article.

3.Self-Defense system is foreign?What is brought,is the MAWS sensors that are a part of Indian developed Multi Sensor Warning System used in Dhruv

DARE's+EW+Products-4.jpg

This is why I said the article is hypocrisy at its very best - They mentioned about import of MAWS sensors but forgot Indigenous development of much advanced Multi Sensor Warning System ,of which the sensor is a part of??

4.fuel tanks, floatation equipment and related gaskets and seals for the ALH are now manufactured locally (article itself states it )

5.MFDs are now manufactured Indigenously.And Israeli Avionics are not a part of every Dhruv,Customer can chose between Indian & Israeli Avionics.This is a fact most of us are well aware of.

6.The Guns & Rocket Launcher are not a part of Dhruv,they are for Rudra helicopter.
I guess S 70 Battlehawk is not American,as it uses the same THL 20 gun..Agusta A129 /TAI T-129 is not Indigenous because it uses American M197 Gatling gun..

And these guys forgot about Indigenous ATGM Helina used on Rudra?-Hypocrisy again..

helina1.jpg

7.AVCS is not present in all Dhruvs,it is a recent addition.

Now The Article overlooks many Indian Achievements...

1.The Co-development ,Indigenous Testing & establishment of production facilities for ALH

img4.jpg

img9.jpg

2.Shakthi Engine Co development

3. Integrated Dynamic System

img5.jpg

4.Flight Control System

5.ARIS

5.SV 2000 RADAR

6. Multi Sensor Warning System

7.KITE ESM (Electronic Support Measures) system

8.Mihir Dunking Sonar

Quoting the same shit over and over again... despite getting owned.. LMAO @ your life.. :lol:

Thts what happens when you get owned and shamelessly push your BS... See the previous pages.. :rofl:

The only thing I saw on the previous pages is @gslv mk3 busting your cr@p and instead of countering it with facts , your usual blabbering and whining with no facts .

Any more dumb statements for today??

Dude ..... he got owned and does not have anything to counter your facts .

Leave the troll otherwise he will continue to cry in this thread .

Back
Top Bottom