What's new

India to interfere in South China Sea issue to check China: Source: Indian Media

Wow....
China is allowed to influence in Indian ocean but when India does the same then it becomes 'interfere'.:woot:

And Indians wonder why China is allowed to influence in Indian ocean but when India does the same then it becomes 'interfere'?:undecided:

Simple, learn something called "Pecking order" 101, when you are now the 3rd most powerful country in the world, China happened to be the 2nd, suck it up and work harder, stop useless whining.:whistle:

mmon244l.jpg
:D

The way i look at it, Indians should be careful about this so-called invitation from ASEAN, its sounds like more a plot to make India as an expendable cannon......may be something like this;:D
images

Don't think that i'm here to troll you, you can judge whether its true by how they treat Indians in their countries. Be aware Indians.:whistle:

Yes. India will shoot the Thai 'pu$$y' cats through the cannon.:cheesy:

And Indians wonder why China is allowed to influence in Indian ocean but when India does the same then it becomes 'interfere'?:undecided:

Simple, learn something called "Pecking order" 101, when you are now the 3rd most powerful country in the world, China happened to be the 2nd, suck it up and work harder, stop useless whining.:whistle:

mmon244l.jpg
:D

You should have give the same advise when china said that US is not allowed in S.China/Yellow sea.

Easy, just ask him what this means:

25316694.png

Not a guarantee of course, but it's much easier than any other method.

Might not work if he is Japanese.
But, lol, what up with this testing? Maybe it is better if posters don't have flags at all?

Might not work if he is Japanese. But, lol, what up with this testing? Maybe it is better if posters don't have flags at all?

If there were no flags on this forum, it would probably be the most peaceful forum in Asia. :cheers:

More than interference it's about sending the signals.

The silly provocations by the Chinese govt. in the recent days have not helped ease India's concerns either.

So India is responding in a way it deems best for its own interests.

P.S. We Indians are very reactive in nature rather than being proactive. This is a fact which is not very hard to guage from our actions. so the question is "Why did India have to take such steps?".

More than interference it's about sending the signals.

The silly provocations by the Chinese govt. in the recent days have not helped ease India's concerns either.

So India is responding in a way it deems best for its own interests.

P.S. We Indians are very reactive in nature rather than being proactive. This is a fact which is not very hard to guage from our actions. so the question is "Why did India have to take such steps?".

I am not very worried sorry to say. The Indian government has yet to show the backbone and fortitude to be a real force in international politics. This whole thing I suspect is a tit for tat response from a government with no plan but feels like they should do something. I suspect that the government will stop to count all its chips and backdown when it weighs the pro's and con's.

I am not very worried sorry to say. The Indian government has yet to show the backbone and fortitude to be a real force in international politics. This whole thing I suspect is a tit for tat response from a government with no plan but feels like they should do something. I suspect that the government will stop to count all its chips and backdown when it weighs the pro's and con's.

See like I said, it's about sending the signal to the Chinese govt.

"We are no cakewalk. We do have the ability to both project and protect our interests."

Right now, India is doing all this very unwillingly and as a 'tit-for-tat' response to the needless provocations by the Chinese govt. The ball is in China's court. Now China has to decide how to take forward their relationship with India.

These provocations (stapled visas/denial of visas etc.) must stop or else a downward spiral in India-China relationships is inevitable.

India is merely reacting and that too very reluctantly.

See like I said, it's about sending the signal to the Chinese govt.

"We are no cakewalk. We do have the ability to both project and protect our interests."

Right now, India is doing all this very unwillingly and as a 'tit-for-tat' response to the needless provocations by the Chinese govt. The ball is in China's court. Now China has to decide how to take forward their relationship with India.

These provocations (stapled visas/denial of visas etc.) must stop or else a downward spiral in India-China relationships is inevitable.

India is merely reacting and that too very reluctantly.

I didn't say whether they are right or wrong in their response... but even I as a non-Indian get frustrated by GoI's tip toeing and lack of resolve. If it keep acting this way, it will continue to get the short end of the stick in international relations. This is a world where you have to fight for your own, no one else is going to do it for you.

Back
Top Bottom