What's new

India to interfere in South China Sea issue to check China: Source: Indian Media

Indian members,

India has no say in South China sea. How hard is it to understand from politics and geographical point of view?

Please read the news article in question ....the author seems to take a jump from India attending an Asean meet to "interfering in the South China sea"......We are still waiting for a clarification from challenger....

The way i look at it, Indians should be careful about this so-called invitation from ASEAN, its sounds like more a plot to make India as an expendable cannon......may be something like this;:D
images

Don't think that i'm here to troll you, you can judge whether its true by how they treat Indians in their countries. Be aware Indians.:whistle:
oh ur from a small islands called Thailand right....!
if one tries to bully us,we'll well slam them right in the most sensitive area..:sniper::sniper:

as a engineer working for a military industry complex, i always like these good news.american,japan,taiwan,indian,vietnam,please go on!

Where are the Chinese members who think india is not China's enemy?

Now, I want to see your reaction.... :sick:

YOU challenger, you are the one who called us "Chinese Kommunist Dogs"... so don't expect any of us to support your ridiculous posts.

For a supposed "Chinese person" you seem to enjoy linking all your articles from Indian newspapers.

YOU challenger, you are the one who called us "Chinese Kommunist Dogs"... so don't expect any of us to support your ridiculous posts.

For a supposed "Chinese person" you seem to enjoy linking all your articles from Indian newspapers.

Has he ever been proven, without a doubt, to be Chinese? Some of his comments are fairly strange for a Chinese person. Perhaps we should test him on Chinese?

Has he ever been proven, without a doubt, to be Chinese? Some of his comments are fairly strange for a Chinese person. Perhaps we should test him on Chinese?
Well, know Mandarin/Cantonese doesn't make one Chinese, but having love for your country does.

And probably proves who challenger is. Or at least who he/she isn't.

Wow....
China is allowed to influence in Indian ocean but when India does the same then it becomes 'interfere'.:woot:

Well, know Mandarin/Cantonese doesn't make one Chinese, but having love for your country does.

He could be like that Communist guy (which country was he from?), who was banned :azn:

Easy, just ask him what this means:

25316694.png

Not a guarantee of course, but it's much easier than any other method.

Challenger clearly hates China, he even calls us "Chinese Kommunist Dogs".

He also sucks up to Japanese war crimes in WW2. :angry:

Even if he is "ethnically/culturally Han", he clearly hates his country, and for that reason I do not consider him to be Chinese.

Easy, just ask him what this means:

25316694.png

Not a guarantee of course, but it's much easier than any other method.
Ahh, nice trick. Used an image that can't be easily copied into google translator. And due to the vast amount of Han Chinese characters, you really would have to know Chinese to figure out what it means.

Kudos, Chinese-Dragon.

I think it is necessary to show our Pakistani brother just how "patriotic" challenger really is:

Japanese did not invade China, rather they tried to liberate China from Anglo Saxon military occupation. Japan actually wanted to liberate the whole of Asia from Anglo Saxon colonization. Indian leader Subhas Chandra Bose sought the Japanese help for a reason. In fact, Japan had been helping indians to overthrow the British Anglo Saxon colonial rule for a long time. With the Japanese help, Rashbehari Bose had formed the Indian National Army which later became Ajad Hind force under Subhas' command.

If he hated Communists, no problem with me. I have respect for people with different religions/ideologies. Justifying warcriminals? That is unacceptable for people of any nationality.

don't worry there will be no war b/w India and China,chinese govt will not go to war with india,they know Russia,US,taiwan,Japan,soth korea are pearl of strings of india around china as china's pearl of strings Pakistan,sri lanka,bhutan,bangladesh etc..
So no WAR be happy Challenger,enjoy ur life,2012 is coming near.....

are u a retard fanboi or something:hang2:
us, russia, taiwan, etc part of India's string of pearls lol i don't think so
& bhutan is more friendlier to India :lazy:

Back
Top Bottom