What's new

India To Induct The Twin-Seat PAK-FA Fighter Variant After All, It Appears

good news.:yahoo:

@BDforever

I would like to apologies for the rants you have to go through in this thread. I have noticed in your previous posts that you mean good for India and Bangladesh relations. I hope more members (Indian) will be more civil and be to the point.

i agree mate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sukhoi had being test flying the PAKFA for years now. India and Russia are partners only on paper now until India has a plane ready. As of now, India only shown a model.

Yeah the same old rant about on paper thing..ok here is the info i could gather for u .........

About 100 HAL engineers already operate from a facility in Bangalore. Another contingent would move to Russia to work in the Sukhoi design bureau.
Delays and challenges for Indo-Russian fighter

That means HAL is already into the project.........

And a PAKFA model will arrive in india for further testing in 2014/2015.

bit offtopic:
since everybody is ranting on about their respective 5th gen fighter prospects (even some lighthearted comments from BD members), but it seems pakistani members are mum abt this. i wonder whats cooking up on this on the western side of our border. there must be some plan pakistan chalked out to aquire 5th gen jets. whether they would be supplied by our chinese brethren (j20 is highly improbable but j31 can definitely be on cards) and by when or they wud design themselves (highly improbable again).
pakistan has always tried to match india in terms of tech and it shall definitely not give up this time either. so i wud request pakistani and chinese members to throw some light on this regard.
thanks in advance.

bit offtopic:
since everybody is ranting on about their respective 5th gen fighter prospects (even some lighthearted comments from BD members), but it seems pakistani members are mum abt this. i wonder whats cooking up on this on the western side of our border. there must be some plan pakistan chalked out to aquire 5th gen jets. whether they would be supplied by our chinese brethren (j20 is highly improbable but j31 can definitely be on cards) and by when or they wud design themselves (highly improbable again).
pakistan has always tried to match india in terms of tech and it shall definitely not give up this time either. so i wud request pakistani and chinese members to throw some light on this regard.
thanks in advance.

Buddy u just threw the bait for a flaming debate. now it may ruin any discussion on the topic...........

and if you would not harsh to me by saying " Who told you that? The local mullah in your Madarssa?" , i would not harsh to you.

sorry for trolling .
:cheers
Point :yes4:taken.

But regarding geo-politics I have my sources. Thanks. But no thanks.

bit offtopic:
thanks in advance.

Pakistan 5th gen fighter is just a matter of time, it's too early for China to offer J-31 to Pakistan since we're still develop it and it might not meet Pakistan airforce needs. I believe that Pakistan Airforce planners are evaluating Indian 5th gen fighter and define all the tacticle requirements on how to defeat it, once Pakistan come with a their own 5th gen fighter design requirements, it will not be hard for China to have similar cooperation as JF-17 to make JF-XX.

India has -22 if i m not mistaking. moreover tu 160 is stretagic bomber not simple one.

in 1971 india converted its transport plane into the bomber by arranging conveter belt. rus surpriced by the sane.

Pakistan 5th gen fighter is just a matter of time, it's too early for China to offer J-31 to Pakistan since we're still develop it and it might not meet Pakistan airforce needs. I believe that Pakistan Airforce planners are evaluating Indian 5th gen fighter and define all the tacticle requirements on how to defeat it, once Pakistan come with a their own 5th gen fighter design requirements, it will not be hard for China to have similar cooperation as JF-17 to make JF-XX.
yeah, u are right but wont that give indians approx. 5-10 yr 'ranting' window as it would take some time pak/china to chalk out a 5th gen fighter 'after' evaluating the indian programme (and i m not talking abt the AMCA)

Back
Top Bottom