What's new

India To Induct The Twin-Seat PAK-FA Fighter Variant After All, It Appears

USA invade INdia... ?? BD people are funny sometimes when they are done being lame :cheesy:

i think you do not have the idea that, USA will divide china or india or russia if possible to remain only big superpower, USA do not care about others and best way to enter in this region is bangladesh. i think you are lack in geo politics.

Its your obsession with Pakistan and China you people always try to seek attention with your goodies lol we don't give a F whether you buy 300 or 400, as far as Pakistan is concern its beyond 2020 thing and Chinese are already working on two 5th gen fighters. :smokin:

2 Chinese 5th Gen. I don't think you'll get even 1. Chinese aren't give e'm to you. With what will you buy them?

i think you do not have the idea that, USA will divide china or india or russia if possible to remain only big superpower, USA do not care about others and best way to enter in this region is bangladesh. i think you are lack in geo politics.

Who told you that? The local mullah in your Madarssa?

2 Chinese 5th Gen. I don't think you'll get even 1. Chinese aren't give e'm to you. With what will you buy them?

Who told you that? The local mullah in your Madarssa?

ahaha just go and study USSR -USA relation, USA-Pakistan relation, Iraq-USA relation etc, Iran-USA relation and study geo politics history upto now.

do not argue without proper geo politics knowledge.
take your time :D
silly boy.. lol

Russia is working on a model of a fighter and India is working on a model of a model.
Time for Reality check.
India & Russia are working on the same model PAKFA for yr info they are partners in the project.....
FGFA is a derivative of PAKFA which India is working on.
So india is working on the model as well as working on model of a model.............

Time for Reality check.
India & Russia are working on the same model PAKFA for yr info they are partners in the project.....
So india is working on the model as well as working on model of a model.............

I agree ..

@wangloakan, "WHEREAS CHINA FLOURISH, ENEMIES FLOUNDER" nice signature :P

ahaha just go and study USSR -USA relation, USA-Pakistan relation, Iraq-USA relation etc, Iran-USA relation and study geo politics history upto now.

do not argue without proper geo politics knowledge.
take your time :D
silly boy.. lol

Get real dude..... what is your source of such an outrageous claim. Stop trolling.

Get real dude..... what is your source of such an outrageous claim. Stop trolling.

bro, i studied history... i studied geo politics .. if you want me tell you details it will take 3-4 hrs . just request to you.. read world politics history or if you want to know from me, add me in your friend list i will give you messages about this in details.

and if you would not harsh to me by saying " Who told you that? The local mullah in your Madarssa?" , i would not harsh to you.

sorry for trolling .
:cheers:

Time for Reality check.

Sukhoi had being test flying the PAKFA for years now. India and Russia are partners only on paper now until India has a plane ready. As of now, India only shown a model.

@BDforever

I would like to apologies for the rants you have to go through in this thread. I have noticed in your previous posts that you mean good for India and Bangladesh relations. I hope more members (Indian) will be more civil and be to the point.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom