What's new

India To Induct The Twin-Seat PAK-FA Fighter Variant After All, It Appears

TU-160 is their most advanced bomber and they wont sell it to us.

At best we can get Tu-95(we already have Tu-142) or TU-22M3, if any treaty doesn't forbid them to do so.

Bear although a very capable bomber is propeller plane and unless absolute air superiority is achieved might be a sitting duck.
There were speculations on Air Defence Australia (Dr Carlo K site) where he mentions about a possible sale of Tu22 M3 to China, don't know if that materialized, but Tu22 M3 is again a potent bomber/ missile carrier and although i couldnot find link, the catalogue on had mentioned Tu 22M3 for sale.
But yes, this is all what we fanboys believe, this bomber thing may not be a part of IAF's doctrine.

@ INDI151 Congratulations on your promotion General Sahib

Haa. Obsession and that too with Pak & China :rofl:.......... my a$$
You give every F related to any Indian Defence Deal, and for your beyond 2020 thing, our 272 MKIs will be more than a match for u, actually they will be overkill for u, hence no need to bring the Rafales and Pakfas into scenario.......
and about yr Almighty Lord China working on 2 fighters , we are also working on 2 Models FGFA & AMCA..... PAKFA is already on cards , so what?????????

You know thing called "inferiority complex" thats the problem with Indian today, when nobody praises you for what you are buying, you mention China and Pakistan to show off your things and this is what you did in your earlier post and now you are defending it makes you look more stupid, my God now every Indian will teach is about their super duper AMCA and FGFA till 2020. :lol:

Sir, as an expert could you please shed some light on Single seater FGFA model that India requires, i mean in terms of differences from PAKFA. We've already heard some inputs that Avionics, airframe and radar will pretty much be same for FGFA and PAKFA. Has IAF left some areas open for third party (Israeli/French) systems?

I don't consider myself as an expert, neither should you, but the more infos you get from various sources, the better will be your own point of view about something. One reason I came to PDF, because you get a good variety of informations here, be it on Indian, Russian, Pakistani, or Chinese fighters and their techs.

Nobody can tell you at the moment for a 100% what the differnce will be, because the FGFA design, let alone the final Pak Fa design are not out now. From what we heared so far, we can guess that the design, the radar and the engines (final AL 41s) will be the same, possibly also basic avionics. The difference might come in materials, coatings, cockpit design, EWs systems, avionics and most likely in terms of weapons as well. We will add as much Indian stuff as possible, but will add also Israeli or French parts if available and suitable to our needs.
So most changes between Pak Fa and FGFA might not be able to be seen at the first look, at least for the final Pak Fa version and FGFA. I still think that the Russians will go for an early Pak Fa version, based on the current T50 prototypes and some Su 35 / Su 34 techs, which is why they want to induct it in 2015.

the change of policy could be a part of cold start doctrine. Since Two sitter can take divide the work load for long range combat that is our eastern border and the single sitter for the west?

No, coldstart is a general doctrine and can't be a reason for such a specific change. My guess is, they simply wanted to safe time and money now, by using the same base.

You know thing called "inferiority complex" thats the problem with Indian today, when nobody praises you for what you are buying, you mention China and Pakistan to show off your things and this is what you did in your earlier post and now you are defending it makes you look more stupid, my God now every Indian will teach is about their super duper AMCA and FGFA till 2020. :lol:

You're a mockery of yourself coz, why would India need praising and "inferiority complex" that too towards Pak/China is really hilarious. And u were the one talking about 2020 thing and about almighty China's Planes. Now leave the bickering , coz this will have no end and it is not helping to carry on the discussion. Just take a chill pill buddy.:raise:

Yes,we will sell FGFA to BD only if Awami league wins 2014 election:devil:

ehehehe this is not gonna happy, best politics for India to make good relation with entire bangladesh just like china, china supports all parties whoever comes in power :D thats why awami also now becoming pro Chinese (china is a smart player :D)

ehehehe this is not gonna happy, best politics for India to make good relation with entire bangladesh just like china, china supports all parties whoever comes in power :D thats why awami also now becoming pro Chinese (china is a smart player :D)

RAWAMY league will win the elections ... PERIOD !

Indeed,india should make good relationship with its neighbouring countries.
Sh!T:hitwall: i forgot that BD is also a good ally of china,so no sale of FGFA/PAK-FA to BD

RAWAMY league will win the elections ... PERIOD !

if they win, then they will again make big arms deal with china just like this period :D

Indeed,india should make good relationship with its neighbouring countries.
Sh!T:hitwall: i forgot that BD is also a good ally of china,so no sale of FGFA/PAK-FA to BD

Bangladesh Russia arms deal also increase on next level :D. Bangladesh is now getting benefit by both China and Russia ehehe :D

if they win, then they will again make big arms deal with china just like this period :D

Bangladesh Russia arms deal also increase on next level :D. Bangladesh is now getting benefit by both China and Russia ehehe :D

Guaranteed easy win when we invade BD :cheesy:

Guaranteed easy win when we invade BD :cheesy:

Then you will be invaded by USA, China and Russia ( we have good relation with all parties :D , and you know Russia also started disliking you ehehhe :D

play smartly create win-win situation with bangladesh then whole bangladesh will also support india

Then you will be invaded by USA, China and Russia ( we have good relation with all parties :D , and you know Russia also started disliking you ehehhe :D

play smartly create win-win situation with bangladesh then whole bangladesh will also support india

USA invade INdia... ?? BD people are funny sometimes when they are done being lame :cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom