What's new

India to host pakistan in near future.

I personally think India should host Pakistan. Come on guys we are known to be good hosts.

Even after sharing borders, culture and languages, Cricket is the only think that UNITES us.

I know there are people on both sided who believe 'Aman ki aasha is bakwaas'. But someone has to start? Otherwise this vicious cycle would carry on going. And India being a bigger neighbour it has to to start confidence building measures.

This is exactly the attitude i was hoping for.:cheers:

Back on topic guys...
If india hosts Pakistan then it is a good thing indeed in some way
we should have some relationships with India just for our sake...

Back on topic guys...
If india hosts Pakistan then it is a good thing indeed in some way
we should have some relationships with India just for our sake...

Just rehtoric. India is not going to host us. all lies nothing else. above all BCCI is on path to ruin all international cricket at the end it will be merely gambling not sports

/\/\/\/\/\/\

All posts in punjabi reported. :P

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

Just rehtoric. India is not going to host us. all lies nothing else. above all BCCI is on path to ruin all international cricket at the end it will be merely gambling not sports

By not inviting the gamblers????

Agree with you thats their nature but can hope for the best
i strongly recommend that Pakistan have some even a little good relations with India even for a little time..(time for us to stand up)

BCCI is in hands of a politician now.... otherwise there is no reason to halt sports between two countries for a long time.... India & Pakistan had fought wars in past but events like sports are not affected for a long period & by the way, is Cricket`s only sport to teach pakistan a lesson by not playing with them?

Back
Top Bottom