What's new

India to host pakistan in near future.

I'm surprised you didn't ask for Kashmir in lieu of paying ransom for our hostages. ;)

kashmir tu waise se he haasil kerlain ge,

no we are warm and big hearted, when do something for humanity, we dont ask something in return like u guys

I personally think India should host Pakistan. Come on guys we are known to be good hosts.

Even after sharing borders, culture and languages, Cricket is the only think that UNITES us.

I know there are people on both sided who believe 'Aman ki aasha is bakwaas'. But someone has to start? Otherwise this vicious cycle would carry on going. And India being a bigger neighbour it has to to start confidence building measures.

hello indians, its so sad, that after what pakistan did to your somali hostages, paid their ransom, rescued them, brought them safely to homes, this is how you repay us, now i believe each and every word what afridi said, an indian can be a warm welcoming apparent, but he/she is very small hearted from inside

Oh boy, i never knew you will use this tool to make india change its policy. That is so cheap. Did you forgot india gave $5 mn to pakistan in flood. Do you know pakistan still owes $300 crores of rs of laon which india gave to pakistan after partition ? Dont worry india does not expect pakistan to pay that loan looking at the current situation of pakistan. Point is, does india use this as a tool to make pakistan change its policy ? NO.

And, how much did pakistan really paid for somali pirates ? Make your govt ask govt of india to pay that back, india will be more than happy to pay back. I dont think india expects such cheap favours from poor pakistan.

My point is you dont have to pay anything to come and play cricket in india. Every indian just expects pakistan will be honest in booking the culprits of 26/11 and promise from pakistani govt will take serious steps and will give up on its terrorism against india. Thats it, and you will see cricketing relations between both countries back to normal.

Buddy, both of them r not in the team so u dont need to worry. Plus the point is that people to people contact will only improve the situation in the subcontinent. U should not hate pakistani people for what a few idiots are doin:hitwall:. infact according to your logic india should not have improved relations with pak while musharaf was ruling i mean he was the one to kill numerous indian soldiers during the kargil war..... but contrary to that your government was on very good terms with musharaf's govt.

We dont hate pakistan/pakistanis.

But what we can do if pakistan doesn't respond in the same manner?? Should we attack you and get equally hurt???

Ye to sirf naraazgi dikhane ka tarika hai. Itna to haq banta hai.

hello indians, its so sad, that after what pakistan did to your somali hostages, paid their ransom, rescued them, brought them safely to homes, this is how you repay us, now i believe each and every word what afridi said, an indian can be a warm welcoming apparent, but he/she is very small hearted from inside

Ohh brother hold on.

Its not even a week when indian navy rescued your 5 sailors from somali pirates.

Or did you expect some cost for all of your services no matter its for the sake of humanity??

I dont know what is your definition of "net looser", but look out who is dying to play with india and in IPL, and look at the financial status of BCCI and PCB, that will give you a hint of "net looser".

not looser, loser.

Are you not considering the type psychological impact on your nation? Its government endorsed bigotry and hatred that you're peddling and you've seen the impact now extending towards Sri Lanka. Your future generations will grow up considering this petty attitude as something acceptable.

Which is why I said "net loser", not a financial loser. i.e. You lose more than you gain.

Its really need some sort of calibre to be so ignorant. Isn't it??

You guys can be the powerhouse of world terrorism, you guys can be the only nation in which a cricket national team was attacked and injured, but how dare another nation can break relationship of any kind with you. Afterall its your birth right to be allowed to play in indian IPL or in India.

When somebody told you of present , you start the rants of past. Or you just have some past to cheer??? Nothing at present.??

Like I said, they would start from terrorism :lol:

In case you didn't read my post, It clearly mentioned that ignore the Indians.

I hope you know about the 1980 and 1984 Olympic Boycotts

The hatred between American and Soviets is nothing that any nations seeks to emulate. In fact the level of hatred American politicians had brewed against the simple word commie itself is the subject of a butt of jokes in their own movies and TV shows where there's a funny ridiculous old man hating on commies.

The hatred between American and Soviets is nothing that any nations seeks to emulate. In fact the level of hatred American politicians had brewed against the simple word commie itself is the subject of a butt of jokes in their own movies and TV shows where there's a funny ridiculous old man hating on commies.

You can't underestimate the emotions in India and Pakistan. Haven't you seen the depiction of Pakistanis in Indian movies? Do you remember what happened when Advani tried to praise Jinnah?

Anyways, my point is that there is precedent for two nations discontinuing sporting relations due to political reasons.

Back
Top Bottom