What's new

India to host pakistan in near future.

To be honest, i thought the indian members would be much more welcoming.:undecided: Well i think narrow minded people exist on both sides of the border.

To be honest, i thought the indian members would be much more welcoming.:undecided: Well i think narrow minded people exist on both sides of the border.

Tell me why should we invite people who say the following:

Afridi - 'They don't have big hearts like us'
Sohail Tanvir - 'Hinduon ki zehniyat...'

Buddy, both of them r not in the team so u dont need to worry. Plus the point is that people to people contact will only improve the situation in the subcontinent. U should not hate pakistani people for what a few idiots are doin:hitwall:. infact according to your logic india should not have improved relations with pak while musharaf was ruling i mean he was the one to kill numerous indian soldiers during the kargil war..... but contrary to that your government was on very good terms with musharaf's govt.

Tell me why should we invite people who say the following:

Afridi - 'They don't have big hearts like us'
Sohail Tanvir - 'Hinduon ki zehniyat...'

At least respect them for being honest :D-
You know Honest people speak the truth-

Buddy, both of them r not in the team so u dont need to worry. Plus the point is that people to people contact will only improve the situation in the subcontinent. U should not hate pakistani people for what a few idiots are doin:hitwall:.

How do we know that as soon as the tour is approved, Afridi won't walk back into the Pakistani team? :cheesy:

Seriously though, I don't have any problems with inviting the Pakistani cricket team as long as:

a) It is treated as a pure cricket series and nothing else
b) Complete background check on the whereabouts of all fans who visit is conducted

hello indians, its so sad, that after what pakistan did to your somali hostages, paid their ransom, rescued them, brought them safely to homes, this is how you repay us, now i believe each and every word what afridi said, an indian can be a warm welcoming apparent, but he/she is very small hearted from inside

if he had done the same thing to other countries like china, turkey, egypt, korea, japan, vietnam, america or UK, they would have clearly changed their opinions abt mutual relations, but an indian will always remain a jealous indian, your comments r pathetic

i personally think pakistan must never tpur india on one way bases, like touring india only, we are not entertainers that we go to their homes and enterain them

At least respect them for being honest :D-
You know Honest people speak the truth-

Hahahaha

I appreciate the honesty of Sohail Tanvir. He might be a bigot, but at least he is a consistent bigot.

Afridi is just a confused soul. He backtracks on too many statements.

No country in the world links sporting events to bilateral relations. You would be a net-loser if you continue to adopt that attitude.

I dont know what is your definition of "net looser", but look out who is dying to play with india and in IPL, and look at the financial status of BCCI and PCB, that will give you a hint of "net looser".

hello indians, its so sad, that after what pakistan did to your somali hostages, paid their ransom, rescued them, brought them safely to homes, this is how you repay us

I'm surprised you didn't ask for Kashmir in lieu of paying ransom for our hostages. ;)

i personally think pakistan must never tpur india on one way bases, like touring india only, we are not entertainers that we go to their homes and enterain them

Errr... aren't sportspeople entertainers? I beg to differ sir...

Back
Top Bottom