What's new

India to grow faster than China by 2016: Goldman Sachs

Your English sucks, so don't give a shitty reply that you are white. More over there are 3.8 million chinaman in US and 3.2 million Indians in US. So IP is not an evidence. You are a little chinaman.

Little Chinaman? I would be very careful with what you're saying. The last time I heard...

Your English sucks, so don't give a shitty reply that you are white. More over there are 3.8 million chinaman in US and 3.2 million Indians in US. So IP is not an evidence. You are a little chinaman.

My English sucks? Nice one! I'm impressed by your retort. Of course, you won't specify what it is about my English that sucks. That's because English is my first language and I speak it better than all of you turds. You couldn't correct me even if you tried.

"So IP is not an evidence". LOL. Better bone up on your English before making accusations you functionally illiterate squatter.

Having reading problems? You say that I cannot have my user name. I say that I can. Is my user name it insulting you?
Reading problems? Yeah, Indians are suspected of having low IQ.
That said, I don't care what id you chose for yourself. I saw DRAY stating it, so I mentioned that sectarian names are discouraged.

Reading problems? Yeah, Indians are suspected of having low IQ.
That said, I don't care what id you chose for yourself. I saw DRAY stating it, so I mentioned that sectarian names are discouraged.

Sectarian names? Dalit are humans too. In fact, I can relate to their hardships. This is why I chose this user name. I'm not ashamed of Dalit. I'm a Pakistani Hindu and I support the cause of my Dalit brothers and sisters. I don't care what Indians think. Anyone claiming that Dalit is a sectarian name needs to have their heads examined.

Sectarian names? Dalit are humans too. In fact, I can relate to their hardships. This is why I chose this user name. I'm not ashamed of Dalit. I'm a Pakistani Hindu and I support the cause of my Dalit brothers and sisters. I don't care what Indians think. Anyone claiming that Dalit is a sectarian name needs to have their heads examined.
I repeat, I have no issues, don't demean yourself by engaging with me. I just let you know about something I thought you were not aware of. This is not my concern anymore.

My English sucks? Nice one! I'm impressed by your retort. Of course, you won't specify what it is about my English that sucks. That's because English is my first language and I speak it better than all of you turds. You couldn't correct me even if you tried.

"So IP is not an evidence". LOL. Better bone up on your English before making accusations you functionally illiterate squatter.

:lol: This is not how Americans write English and ,yes. English is not your first Language :lol:, cause half my family is American. And, yes, IP is not an evidence. You must be living in a different world if you think IP would make you an American

I repeat, I have no issues, don't demean yourself by engaging with me. I just let you know about something I thought you were not aware of. This is not my concern anymore.

Well, you chose to take the side of your friend:

Actually it is against the rules, but I leave that to you.

I don't know what's so against the rules by having a user name such as Dalit. As far as I'm concerned this discussion is over. Dalit is a fine name. In fact, it's beautiful.

:lol: This is not how Americans write English and ,yes. English is not your first Language :lol:, cause half my family is American. And, yes, IP is not an evidence. You must be living in a different world if you think IP would make you an American

You're still attempting to say I can't write well without specifying anything. Again, you're a moron.

Meanwhile, "IP is not an evidence". Even after laughing at this clearly incorrect sentence, you still repeat it, which means it was not a typo and you actually think this is grammatically correct. Newsflash boyo, it's not!

You're still attempting to say I can't write well without specifying anything. Again, you're a moron.

Meanwhile, "IP is not an evidence". Even after laughing at this clearly incorrect sentence, you still repeat it, which means it was not a typo and you actually think this is grammatically correct. Newsflash boyo, it's not!

Hey thick head. You seem not to get what I am saying. Americans are as good as any other population in writing correct grammar. What makes Americans different is the way they write.

By the way what is wrong with "IP is not an evidence".

:lol: Now let me dissect your sentence:

“Even after laughing at this clearly incorrect sentence, you still repeat it, which means it was not a typo and you actually think this is grammatically correct.”

1. “Meanwhile, "IP is not an evidence".”. This is not a sentence. Where is the verb?
2. What is “this” referring to? It doesn’t have a reference.
3. “clearly” is not required before incorrect. Something is either correct or incorrect.
4. “it” doesn’t have a clear reference. What is it referring to “laughing” or “sentence”?
5. “which” is a pronoun and what is it referring to.

Back
Top Bottom