What's new

India to grow faster than China by 2016: Goldman Sachs

Hey thick head. You seem not to get what I am saying. Americans are as good as any other population in writing correct grammar. What makes Americans different is the way they write.

By the way what is wrong with "IP is not an evidence".

:lol: Now let me dissect your sentence:

“Even after laughing at this clearly incorrect sentence, you still repeat it, which means it was not a typo and you actually think this is grammatically correct.”

1. “Meanwhile, "IP is not an evidence".”. This is not a sentence. Where is the verb?
2. What is “this” referring to? It doesn’t have a reference.
3. “clearly” is not required before incorrect. Something is either correct or incorrect.
4. “it” doesn’t have a clear reference. What is it referring to “laughing” or “sentence”?
5. “which” is a pronoun and what is it referring to.

It would be "your IP is not evidence". There is no "a" or "an". Anyone who is even SOMEWHAT fluent in the English language would realize that the statement doesn't sound right... at all. Try talking to any fluent speaker and using that sentence. You sound retarded, or just really really bad at English.

And how does my writing differ from anywhere else? Are you really saying that you can tell where I'm from by the way I write? Are you also psychic?

I didn't even bother to read the bullet points. Typical Indian. You want to extend out what is already a boring and productiveless argument. Again, you're a moron.

giphy.gif

It would be "your IP is not evidence". There is no "a" or "an". Anyone who is even SOMEWHAT fluent in the English language would realize that the statement doesn't sound right... at all. Try talking to any fluent speaker and using that sentence. You sound retarded, or just really really bad at English.

And how does my writing differ from anywhere else? Are you really saying that you can tell where I'm from by the way I write? Are you also psychic?

I didn't even bother to read the bullet points. Typical Indian. You want to extend out what is already a boring and productiveless argument. Again, you're a moron.

This is an internet forum. Nobody gives a shit about correct English. I am super fluent in English, having worked and studied across the world including in US.

As I said before, your grammar sucks. Now don't give me lectures chinaman. You're busted

Hey China man..... as I said even in the other thread, you are not an American. Americans don't post crap aboput a single country (aka India) among 200 others in every other thread, plus, your English is far from an American or for that matter, any westerner.

Either, put one of the flags as your original one (China or Pakistan) or try better to imitate an American.

This is an internet forum. Nobody gives a shit about correct English. I am super fluent in English, having worked and studied across the world including in US.

As I said before, your grammar sucks. Now don't give me lectures chinaman. You're busted

And as I said before, you don't have the balls to specify what it is that is bad about my grammar. You're just another nutrition deficient Indian, angry at being criticized by your betters.

And not to mention the hypocrisy in saying that you don't give a shit about correct English while repeatedly attempting to correct me (and not even being able to do so accurately). Like all slumdogs, you're emotionally all over the place.

Hey China man..... as I said even in the other thread, you are not an American. Americans don't post crap aboput a single country (aka India) among 200 others in every other thread, plus, your English is far from an American or for that matter, any westerner.

Either, put one of the flags as your original one (China or Pakistan) or try better to imitate an American.

Hey slumdog, how many additional profiles do you have to create to make it look like you have multiple people supporting you? As I already stated, I was born in Beverly Hills, CA on December 13, 1992. I don't have anything to hide you dumb 3rd worlder.

hearing this shit since my childhood kb hoga BC aub to nepal b india se aga ho gya hai

And as I said before, you don't have the balls to specify what it is that is bad about my grammar. You're just another nutrition deficient Indian, angry at being criticized by your betters.

And not to mention the hypocrisy in saying that you don't give a shit about correct English while repeatedly attempting to correct me (and not even being able to do so accurately). Like all slumdogs, you're emotionally all over the place.

Hey slumdog, how many additional profiles do you have to create to make it look like you have multiple people supporting you? As I already stated, I was born in Beverly Hills, CA on December 13, 1992. I don't have anything to hide you dumb 3rd worlder.

Hey fake American China man, if you dodn't notice (as most fakers are brainless as usual), look at my joining date :) :woot: Three years back @ito created this account to argue with you today? Lol..... hilarious ...... shows your mental status really :rofl::rofl:

Hey calm down. Go to the post where I dissected each and every word from one of your post. (Which by the way you refused to read).

As far as nutrition deficiency, I am well over 6 feet and weight 175 pounds.

Hey calm down. Go to the post where I dissected each and every word from one of your post. (Which by the way you refused to read).

As far as nutrition deficiency, I am well over 6 feet and weight 175 pounds.

I'm sure you are currycel. As if you turd worlders could actually piss me off. I just find it HILARIOUS that some slum dog is attempting to correct my English by making up shit on the spot that doesn't even make sense. I read your attempt to correct me. It was pathetic.

Meanwhile: By the way what is wrong with "IP is not an evidence".

That was YOUR statement boyo. You couldn't even see what was wrong with that obviously incorrect statement. You could be some braindead retard from Mississippi, yet you'd still know that it sounds completely off. Hence the slumdog reference.

Your English sucks, so don't give a shitty reply that you are white. More over there are 3.8 million chinaman in US and 3.2 million Indians in US. So IP is not an evidence. You are a little chinaman.
No.He was born in America but his parents are from Pakistan.He himself said that in some other thread.

This thread is going nowhere.Can you guys please discuss the topic at hand instead of throwing idiotic insults.

Concerning sounding right, let see Mr. "American".

When did 'productiveless' become a word? I must have missed that.

What's an 'extend out'? Is there an 'extend in' I am not aware of?

Does that sound right to you? At all?

Concerning sounding right, let see Mr. "American".

When did 'productiveless' become a word? I must have missed that.

What's an 'extend out'? Is there an 'extend in' I am not aware of?

Does that sound right to you? At all?

Holy hell this is fucking hilarious. We now have a bunch of Indians (most of which are the same account owned by one guy) attempting to correct my grammar, and by doing so has deduced that I am not an American.

NickyG, ito, and whatever other new accounts you can conjure up: no one gives two turds about spelling or sentence fluency. Despite the fact that I know how to speak English, and you clearly don't, I still couldn't care any less about it. What I do care about is outing you as the try-hard insecure loser that you clearly are.

Someone get a mod to ban this guy, who has now taken to creating ANOTHER account to back him up. Loser.

No.He was born in America but his parents are from Pakistan.He himself said that in some other thread.

This thread is going nowhere.Can you guys please discuss the topic at hand instead of throwing idiotic insults.

Lol at all these Indians resorting to lying about shit because they can't stand a White guy not liking the pile of feces that makes up what they call a country. I've been off this site for like 2 years, so either you're another Indian liar or you're so obsessed with me that you still remember unimportant comments from 2 years ago.

But hey, I'll give yet another Indian the benefit of the doubt and tell you to link us to the page where I apparently admitted that I'm from Pakistan. That's, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and China, all in two pages of comments. Make up your minds you insecure nerds.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom