What's new

India to grow faster than China by 2016: Goldman Sachs

Holy hell this is fucking hilarious. We now have a bunch of Indians (most of which are the same account owned by one guy) attempting to correct my grammar, and by doing so has deduced that I am not an American.

NickyG, ito, and whatever other new accounts you can conjure up: no one gives two turds about spelling or sentence fluency. Despite the fact that I know how to speak English, and you clearly don't, I still couldn't care any less about it. What I do care about is outing you as the try-hard insecure loser that you clearly are.

Someone get a mod to ban this guy, who has now taken to creating ANOTHER account to back him up. Loser.

I don't believe anyone has any interest in correcting your grammar. There is a difference between pointing out errors and attempting to correct them. Though, I can hardly expect you to comprehend that particular proposition.

What you do or do not give 'turds' about is your concern. It has nothing to do with me.

Your fluency in the English language has been aptly demonstrated in this very thread. People can make their own deductions. I never claimed any fluency in the language. Your over the top desire to do so, speaks volumes about yours.

I believe we can all discern who is the insecure one here.

PS: Your nationality is immaterial to me. I was merely taking issue with your less than adequate grammar skills; rest all is your extrapolation based on potential personal issues.

Lol at all these Indians resorting to lying about shit because they can't stand a White guy not liking the pile of feces that makes up what they call a country. I've been off this site for like 2 years, so either you're another Indian liar or you're so obsessed with me that you still remember unimportant comments from 2 years ago.

But hey, I'll give yet another Indian the benefit of the doubt and tell you to link us to the page where I apparently admitted that I'm from Pakistan. That's, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and China, all in two pages of comments. Make up your minds you insecure nerds.
How i am insecure??lmao.You are the one throwing insults at everybody,an acute case of massive inferiority complex.

Finding the links is next to impossible because forum has gone through an upgrade and most of the old threads cant be found now,But from what i remember you said that your parents are from Pakistan and Bangladesh.
Now lets get back to the topic at hand.

How i am insecure??lmao.You are the one throwing insults at everybody,an acute case of massive inferiority complex.

Finding the links is next to impossible because forum has gone through an upgrade and most of the old threads cant be found now,But from what i remember you said that your parents are from Pakistan and Bangladesh.

You've got the wrong person. And even if they were, why do so many of you obsess over ancestry? Would it make anything different?

Why are you making up shit like typical Hindu?

No.He was born in America but his parents are from Pakistan.He himself said that in some other thread.

This thread is going nowhere.Can you guys please discuss the topic at hand instead of throwing idiotic insults.

What ever...I am not interested in his ethnicity...may be he is a Pakistani. But I am sure he not a white American.

The right way to say is China economy is slowing down due to their stupid economy policies so india will have greater growth than china.

What ever...I am not interested in his ethnicity...may be he is a Pakistani. But I am sure he not a white American.

The obsession with Whites continues ever so boldly in India. Literally hundreds of users on this site accuse me of not being White. Just goes to prove how preoccupied you are with thinking about us :D

This Hazaar Amreeki is a firangi who believes Lord Buddha was white. Please don't mind him, his mind is feeble, his beliefs laughable, his character insecure.

Back
Top Bottom