What's new

India to Deploy Massive Tank Army Along Border With Pakistan

Do you think India is trying to start war with Pakistan?

• Total voters
Abey pehley manga to ley rafael aur S400...wo pata nh kab ayega tab tak nasr tumharey soldiers ki har taraf se phar b chuka hoga...

S400 will be overwhelmed...You are placed just beside us...Don't rely too much on S-400

Agni and SLBM will only strike if they are allowed by us...What if Pakistan conducts first strike on your nuke installations...???:D

Lol....these guys are delusional and retarded. They make too many far fetched claims. These are the same people that claimed Pakistan would NEVER EVER become a nuclear weapons state with or without Chinese assistance. That it was impossible for Pakistan to do so. We all know what happened to that retarded delusional bollywood fantasy as with all the others......:lol:

Abey pehley manga to ley rafael aur S400...wo pata nh kab ayega tab tak nasr tumharey soldiers ki har taraf se phar b chuka hoga...

S400 will be overwhelmed...You are placed just beside us...Don't rely too much on S-400

Agni and SLBM will only strike if they are allowed by us...What if Pakistan conducts first strike on your nuke installations...???:D
Don't worry.We will get first Rafale within max next 2 two years.
Our stealth Submarines will be more enough.Also if your 60's Mirages try to cross border it will be blown up like mosquitoes..We have ICBMs too..

It is not possible to know all installed locations whether ground or subs.You people are too much deluded..Also India produces almost triple number of weapon grade Plutonium annually than Pakistan.Our original nuke number might shock you to death if you go with such misadventures.

The moment your nuke crosses our air space your land will be turned into asses within few minutes.

Last edited:
Don't worry.We will get first Rafale within max next 2 two years.
Our stealth Submarines will be more enough.Also if your 60's Mirages try to cross border it will be blown up like mosquitoes..We have ICBMs too..

It is not possible to know all installed locations whether ground or subs.You people are too much deluded..Also India produces almost triple number of weapon grade Plutonium annually than Pakistan.Our original nuke number might shock you to death if you go with such misadventures.

The moment your nuke crosses our air space your land will be turned into asses within few minutes.

Nope...If you waste all your resources on Pakistan then you'll invite Dragon....You are stretched, basically from north to west...

Nope...If you waste all your resources on Pakistan then you'll invite Dragon....You are stretched, basically from north to west...
China would never include itself in conflict with India.But also if they do we will invite USA Japan South Korea everyone.There are too many countries that are pissed off with China

China would never include itself in conflict with India.But also if they do we will invite USA Japan South Korea everyone.There are too many countries that are pissed off with China

Those so many countries are now think of past...Philippines is now in China's court...Rest will join...

China doesn't need to send its ground troops to help Pakistan....Pakistanis have more war fighting experience compared to Chinese but China won't sit idle if her trusted ally gets attacked...

When u tested your Agni V...Chinese warned that same tech will be provided to Pakistan if India didn't step back...

No you are easy to be sold & most weapons are brought from military aid & lota from Chinese.
We before buying think about future prospect & licensing things that can help our home grown industry.

Ah seriously?
Also those tanks Pakistan have are joke in front of upgraded T90 or T72
second word... i definitely agree... but then tiger being a superior tank didn't win the war for hitler did it?
in tank warfare... numbers and skills matters

India is a big country and now days every deal is minutely observed we have to create report first that whether we can develop and invest money in our own industry or get it from abroad and only then the file is processed.

In Pakistan you don't have any industry so it is on day one clear that you have to get it from abroad. I heard now days your generals have been issuing petrol pumps on their wives name.. kya chal raha hai bhai?

just being good in tank warfare won't make you a winner

it is planning , strategy and use of right equipment at right place against enemy is the cause of winning the war.
well i didn't say that did i?
its funny how you guys conducted a surgical strike on such a delicate border without providing adequate rations for your soldiers to feed themselves.

Those so many countries are now think of past...Philippines is now in China's court...Rest will join...

China doesn't need to send its ground troops to help Pakistan....Pakistanis have more war fighting experience compared to Chinese but China won't sit idle if her trusted ally gets attacked...

When u tested your Agni V...Chinese warned that same tech will be provided to Pakistan if India didn't step back...
WoW you are talking likee 007 Sh!t:rofl:
After coming into this forum I also got to know Pakistan has sent their troops in mars.
Even if you launch several nukes at a time it's blast radius would not cover whole India.But going through the size of Pakistan India's retaliation will be devastating..

WoW you are talking likee 007 Sh!t:rofl:
After coming into this forum I also got to know Pakistan has sent their troops in mars.
Even if you launch several nukes at a time it's blast radius would not cover whole India.But going through the size of Pakistan India's retaliation will be devastating..

I wonder what makes u believe that we haven't covered all of India....???

****...From tactical nukes to strategic nukes to ballistic missiles to SLCM...We have everything in our inventory, able to fly from anywhere...

they have knocked up countless centurions in battles of 60s... they even took one as war trophy... can india show even one pakistani tank from that era?
We have a village called Pattonnagar

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Asal_Uttar

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Basantar

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Phillora

Not to mention Longewala!!And how the IA was only a few miles away from Lahore.

Lets cut dialoguebazi and go into your fantasy world of Bengal and Siachen where in one case you needed mukti bahini to fight for 9 months to thin our your much smaller enemy or in your occupation of frozen wasteland where SSG ran out of ammo or even a single bullet to fight your might army.

no kiddo. Those cases are long gone and we Pakistanis won't allow any of it to happen no matter how hard you try.

So lets cut short to year 2017 where even using TTP and BLA to thin out your much smaller enemy didn't give you guts to start a conventional war with us.

So cut these empty threats short and lets wait for the time when you actually act upon years old threats. Till then i am not going to listen to your bed time stories of Siachen and Bengal since they are meaningless in today's scenario.

We have forced you back to verbal diarrhea and we would make sure that your would be limited to it.
Lets come to 2017

Pakistan Army is fighting for its survival all over the country.

West border is as volatile and if not more than the east.

Civillians are dying every month..even mosques and childrens are not safe.

Pakistan is a failed state according to many.

Balochistan and Sindh azaadi movements going on.

So even after living in Pakistan and talking about it every day you cannot accept that you are going in deep shit i cannot convince you.

I wonder what makes u believe that we haven't covered all of India....???

****...From tactical nukes to strategic nukes to ballistic missiles to SLCM...We have everything in our inventory, able to fly from anywhere...
Lol So you are gonna destroy India with your cruise missiles?For a starter info Cruise missiles don't carry that much warheads to destroy a country like India.You don't have proper platforms to launch SLCMs.Also your 60's Mig would be used for target practice for by our Baraks,Akash & S300s...

Last edited:
Lets come to 2017

Pakistan Army is fighting for its survival all over the country.

West border is as volatile and if not more than the east.

Civillians are dying every month..even mosques and childrens are not safe.

Pakistan is a failed state according to many.

Balochistan and Sindh azaadi movements going on.

So even after living in Pakistan and talking about it every day you cannot accept that you are going in deep shit i cannot convince you.

Yup lets move to year 2017. Ignoring all the delusions that you have towards Pakistan. We know these are all common Indian delusions who live in their fantasy world.

This is the situation in year 2017.

Terrorism: http://www.spectator.co.uk/2016/12/pakistan-is-winning-its-war-on-terror/

Economy: http://tribune.com.pk/story/1290084/pakistan-predicted-worlds-fastest-growing-muslim-economy-2017/

Now you can keep living in your dreams of failed state. Doesn't hurt me. Nobody cares what you guys thinks about us.

I would be waiting for empty threats to become practical some day. Till then keep thinking about 1971 and Siachen. :lol:

Lol So you are gonna destroy India with your cruise missiles?For a starter info Cruise missiles don't carry that much warheads to destroy a country like India.Also your 60's Mig would be used for target practice for by our Baraks,Akash & S300s...

U would have started war with Pakistan if you had felt that safe as you are sounding right now but not everything is ok for India, I m afraid...

Pakistan discloses half of its inventory, the other half is for surprises...:D

U would have started war with Pakistan if you had felt that safe as you are sounding right now but not everything is ok for India, I m afraid...

Pakistan discloses half of its inventory, the other half is for surprises...:D
I expected such distorted replies.Well India has no first use policies.That is enough to portray our confidence.:enjoy:

I expected such distorted replies.Well India has no first use policies.That is enough to portray our confidence.:enjoy:

Well...then lets fight...:D

Just because countries adopt first use policies that doesn't mean they don't have confidence...U may interpret it but different people will definitely disagreeing with you...

It is called striking in heartland of enemies...Putting fear straight into their families and homes and lives...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom