What's new

India to decide response after Pakistan attack

@haviZsultan Seriously dude, at least you should know the difference.

I am not playing part of war mongering, I am saying stop this Aman ki Asha Tamasha and expecting peace from you.

Its time India should become indifferent regarding Pakistan. It should make LOC as permanent border with more fencing, mines and 24 hours surveillance.

Well leave, all I will get is Conspiracy theories and Proof for so many things.

Man those reports concerning militants using militant uniforms are totally true. I gave you whole article on it. How it can be conspiracy theory. It is pre-mature to claim they were Pakistani soldiers. This brutality is not something a professional force is simply capable of. Perhaps you will not believe it but then it is also too early to just believe they are Pakistani soldiers. This is how pretty useless wars start. It could be very good distraction for militant groups. Think about this.

I would suggest you play a part in helping in toning down the rhetoric from fellow Indians.

Last edited by a moderator:
we all know that these talks won't result in anything more than derailing the peace process.....:agree:

Better option will be placing all weather fencing as soon as possible to end such winter summer misadventures. I think the talks with Isrealis r already on, lets finish this crap once n for all....:hitwall:

@haviZsultan Whether it were terrorists or PA, anti-India terrorists have their safe havens in Pakistan, so no matter who did it, I will oppose my govt. to not take further steps on Aman ki Asha. You all say that Pakistan will support terrorists against India over Kashmir issue.

I don't want any trade, MFN status or a pipeline with Pakistan. I want India to make LOC permanent border from our side and stop this Aman ki Asha cr@p.

Just let the things at it is. No need of confidence building measures or peace talks. You live your life, we live ours.

Its amazing how war is thought to be a solution.

The problem is that armed forced should never be allowed to mke decisions because then anything becomes possible.

Another issue is that each side thinks that it will be considered weak if it does not kill a few.

I read many comments from both Pakistani and Indian keyboard warriors from other forums and each of them was more hateful than the other.

They do not realize that war is not play, it is a horrendous thing.

Lets see what happens.

I think the very lest the Indian Army should do is at least behead 2 Pakistani soldiers.

If the Congress Govt decides any other "proportionate response" than this, they should f&cking step down out of shame, but that is too much considering the shameless thieves they are.

Its amazing how war is thought to be a solution.
The problem is that armed forced should never be allowed to mke decisions because then anything becomes possible
Another issue is that each side thinks that it will be considered weak if it does not kill a few.
I read many comments from both Pakistani and Indian keyboard warriors from other forums and each of them was more hateful than the other.
They do not realize that war is not play, it is a horrendous thing.
Lets see what happens.
We don't want war. We just want all ties to be cut off. India mines and make unbreachable border along LOC.

How many times should we initiate peace process if we get burnt every now and then.

Its time for indifference.

@haviZsultan Whether it were terrorists or PA, anti-India terrorists have their safe havens in Pakistan, so no matter who did it, I will oppose my govt. to not take further steps on Aman ki Asha. You all say that Pakistan will support terrorists against India over Kashmir issue.

I don't want any trade, MFN status or a pipeline with Pakistan. I want India to make LOC permanent border from our side and stop this Aman ki Asha cr@p.

Just let the things at it is. No need of confidence building measures or peace talks. You live your life, we live ours.

This is very difficult to implement.

The next thing you would say is to withdraw high commissioners and live as if the other does not exist.

This is impracticable.

This is very difficult to implement.
The next thing you would say is to withdraw high commissioners and live as if the other does not exist.
This is impracticable.
I know we can't change neighbors. But why waste money and time on Peace efforts with a nation that gave Kargil after Lahore Bus, 26/11 after Aman ki Asha Part I, Beheading and Mutilation of dead Indian soldiers after Indo-Pak series.

All I want is save millions on this Aman ki Asha campaigns, holding diplomatic meetings etc. etc. Rather invest this money in increasing security at LOC.

I know we can't change neighbors. But why waste money and time on Peace efforts with a nation that gave Kargil after Lahore Bus, 26/11 after Aman ki Asha Part I, Beheading and Mutilation of dead Indian soldiers after Indo-Pak series.

All I want is save millions on this Aman ki Asha campaigns, holding diplomatic meetings etc. etc. Rather invest this money in increasing security at LOC.

Again, this is a bit unfair. We too got Bangladesh and thousand missing people who never reached west Pakistan.

Your thinking was exactly what was proposed by BJP during the 90s and they turned out to be fastest negotiators.

So what to do?

If you think suspension is the best way, it has been tried before.

I agree that bilaterism has failed, but we need guarantor or guarantors who would ensure mutual ceasefire, but India does not accept it.

Again, this is a bit unfair. We too got Bangladesh and thousand missing people who never reached west Pakistan.
Your thinking was exactly what was proposed by BJP during the 90s and they turned out to be fastest negotiators.
So what to do?
If you think suspension is the best way, it has been tried before.
I agree that bilaterism has failed, but we need guarantor or guarantors who would ensure mutual ceasefire, but India does not accept it.
Sir these words of happy go lucky, lets live peacefully seems OK when you don't have any stakes involved. Here my friend is at Siachen and I am worried about him that they can be attacked in peacetime.

Every soldier killed and especially beheaded or mutilated after his death is something a nation shouldn't ignore. At least I can't.

The Indian Army may not have ammunition beyond three to five days to fight the
next full scale war with Pakistan let alone China. Besides this, stocks for all types of
missiles and anti-tank ammunition are critically low and tanks are not fit for war as
they are obsolete.

http://dailypioneer.com/nation/120773-army-may-face-ammo-shortage.html

This event has come upon due to pakistani military's confidence on political impotence of India.

India needs to study the implications of any response. Realistically we do not want to open a proxy war situation of the late 90's where continuous shelling took place all year round (atleast not till the arty is doubled as planned).

There is also an immense need to increase tactical deployment on larger scale to put more pressure on pakistani military on the border which essentially translates into deployment of more arty guns, more pinanka sqdns, increased UAV surveillance and IAF activity at forward air bases.

Semi deployment of armored corp, and increased smaller war game activities along the border areas.

India needs to put pakistan military under pressure.

next full scale war with Pakistan let alone China. Besides this, stocks for all types of
missiles and anti-tank ammunition are critically low and tanks are not fit for war as
they are obsolete.
No one is talking of war. I won't comment on this but you should check what your defense minster said.

We all are talking of cutting of ties with Pakistan in trade, bilateral relations and diplomatic relations too.

they are obsolete.

‘Army may face ammo shortage’

Then whats stopping pakistan from militarily taking kashmir in such case... seems like your army might know something that you dont.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom