What's new

India to decide response after Pakistan attack

Update: India Air Chief Joins the Troll fest. "Airforce will consider "other options" if Pakistan continues with its Violations". I was just wondering what would be the other options of IAF, Magic carpets with IAF pilots farting chemical gases? This whole nation has gone troll!....

Threads should be merged..
3 threads running on this bordr skirmish issue.

I always say.. The attack on Kashmir by Jinnah was his (and Pakistan's) biggest mistake regarding the Kashmir issue.. But he lost his nerve and ordered an attack by the tribals..

Nah, stopping when we did was probably the biggest mistake ! :hitwall:

You should talk to some of them tribals who were there & some of the older military guys who know stuff - they still curse our civilian apparatus for accepting the ceasefire when we did & the lack of swift movement ! In fact one of the Generals was so furious that he even tried to do something about it; I've forgotten his name ! I'll get back to you.

You should talk to some of them tribals who were there & some of the older military guys who know sh*t - they still curse our civilian apparatus for accepting the ceasefire when we did & the lack of swift movement !

I saw you state the same elsewhere too in some other thread. We have the same grouse as well - Stupid Nehru ran to UN else we would have finished the task at hand and Kashmir would not have been a topic between the two countries now.

I saw you state the same elsewhere too in some other thread. We have the same grouse as well - Stupid Nehru ran to UN else we would have finished the task at hand and Kashmir would not have been a topic between the two countries now.

Yup about the name it was Major General Akbar Khan & he was instrumental in the failed attempt called the Rawalpindi Conspiracy; I've been trying to find his book the 'Raiders of Kashmir' !

Yup about the name it was Major General Akbar Khan & he was instrumental in the failed attempt called the Rawalpindi Conspiracy; I've been trying to find his book the 'Raiders of Kashmir' !

Good one - I will look up in my city library as well - the good thing is even if they do not carry it, they will request other libraries for a copy and get it for me. I read little bit about the raid itself especially the part played by Brig. Mohammad Usman - a great soul who declined an offer from Pakistan and an opportunity to be Pakistan army chief but who perished in the war(the highest ranking officer to get killed in the war)

You should talk to some of them tribals who were there & some of the older military guys who know stuff - they still curse our civilian apparatus for accepting the ceasefire when we did & the lack of swift movement ! In fact one of the Generals was so furious that he even tried to do something about it; I've forgotten his name ! I'll get back to you.

Well, it was really not upto Pakistan to decide when to stop after Indian forces were called in. It had pretty much become a stalemate since the tribals tasked by Jinnah to overthrow Srinagar just stopped short of the Srinagar airport and got busy in war plunder among the civilian population (My family lost a lot of people in that plunder). Which not only made them attackers (and not saviors as envisaged by Jinnah), but also gave Indian army, time to use Srinagar airport to deploy forces.

Rest as we know is the bloody history...

Pakistan national held along LoC in Jammu

The Army arrested a Pakistan national from along the Line of Control (LoC) in Pallanwala sector of this winter capital. "On seeing a suspicious movement, Army troop last evening arrested a youth from close to the fence along the LoC in Pallanwala sector," official sources here on Saturday
said.

The arrested youth was wearing a Salwar-Kameej and he might have inadvertently crossed over to this side of the border.

"No incriminating material or any document was recovered from the possession of the arrested youth," they said, adding that the matter is being investigated.

Pakistan national held along LoC in Jammu - Hindustan Times

Almost all the muslims of kashmir immigrated to india at some point or the other when muslims were ruling.Kashmiri is an iranic language.There isnt a single iranic language anywhere else in india.furthermore muslims and hindus their dont share any facial features.kashmiri muslims look like afghans.Now these bunch of gaddaars want to separate our land from us.If they dont want to live there,they can very well go back to afghanistan and start killing each other everyday.we dont have any problem.

Let us for a moment for argument's sake assume that it was only pak taliban that killed Indian soldiers.What is pak army doing there then?do we have to believe that these talibans came there escaping the notice of PA.If so,it is really impotency.

Ok. I don't know how much truth there is in this matter but some reports from your 'trust-able' officials and media say that the conflict started with a 70 year old grandmother crossing the LoC from a village in Indian controlled Kashmir (Charonda village) into Pakistan. So I guess, the bigger slap is on face of your incompetent army that couldn't even stop this poor old lady. How are you going to deal with terrorists?

Lets keep the initial humiliation aside, if TTP did manage to make it past LoC undetected, the share of blame also lies on your army that it wasn't looking at LoC when it should have been especially after the initial attack on Pakistani post killing one soldier anticipating a possible response.

So basically you have no idea what you are talking about, maybe you should let the intelligent people talk on the matter and not unnecessarily humiliate your country further. As for the grandmother, I hope she is okay and happily reunited with her family. :)

Off course. Let me start off by saying that when i said "India"; i did not mean the average Akshay, Vinod or Talwinder. I meant the State of India, the establishment, the strategic planners and the real lever pushers.

There is never any wish to interfere or destabilize another nation, but it is still done and it is based on strategic and geopolitical compulsions. India just wants to payback Pakistan for Kashmir during the 90's, Simple. Its a golden opportunity as India was able to piggy back on American efforts without putting much effort much to the disappointment of the Americans, attack Pakistan's vulnerable Western flank. The real challenge starts now, as the Americans are imposing stabilizing steps due to their withdrawal in 2014, sooner or later they would ask the Indians to stop these destabilizing actions. What is India going to do than?

Well off course. Let me put it this way, i am not saying that Indian trainers are actively training and proactively providing services to TTP or BLA. But we do we have evidence suggesting that Indian money and weapons have been provided to TTP and BLA. We have pictures of senior BLA commanders meeting up with Indian diplomats, they have been shared with the US. Almost 2 months ago i had the pleasure of having dinner with a battalion commander who just recently returned from FATA. According to him, they conducted interrogations of senior TTP commanders whom revealed that they received weapons and money from Indian middle men in Afghanistan. You don't possibly believe that those 16 consulates in Afghanistan are present to provide visas to poor Afghans. Its simple, every country has strategic interests and they consider it their duty to fulfill them.
So its all about settling scores with each other ? Well , evidence is also there which suggest Pakistani money and material has been given to kashmiri terrorists since last 20 years . General Mushraff speaked loudly of this ( I dont know why he is living in UK nowdays.........correct me if i am wrong here).

What i knew was that Indian money is being spent on building infrastructure in Afghanistan . Secondly , meeting of Indian diplomats should not necesssary mean some conspirancy. Its same when Hurrayat leaders meet Pakistani leaders.

Even if there is an Indian money involved , why these attacks not aimed on those culprits ?? Why general Indian public is being targeted ? Killing an Indian citizen (who is least bothered about events in neighbourhood) by bombs and terming it as a revenge is not justifiable .Same goes for any Pakistani citizen .

If scores are kept on settling , then all this peace process is just a drama being played by leaders of both countries.

Pakistan has agreed for talks.....talks will be held at loc tommorow ....it will be brigadier level talk......lets see how our indian brithers going to troll now

Pakistan has agreed for talks.....talks will be held at loc tommorow ....it will be brigadier level talk......lets see how our indian brithers going to troll now
well India knows talks never gave us anything but destruction and killings after it. Look at past "talks".

Back
Top Bottom